Skip to main content

CURSE (CHAPTER 1)

 Three years later to that fight..


Siddharth was going in the backyard..

*In the backyard there was a glass box.. inside it.. was Avneet (sid's wife) lying there*

He kept a flower on that glass box


Sid- *starts singing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU... HAPPY BIRTH.. *starts crying* Hap.. happy... *starts crying vigorously* Why Avneet... why? Why you left me.. I miss you every single day.. every single night... It is your birthday today and again I am the only one to cut the cake on your name.. Don't you miss cutting cake? Wake up... *sobbing* I wish I might have not heard you that day...

I don't blame our little princess but I still wish that curse would have shifted on me... I can't sleep in nights until now.. plz come back to me


*someone comes in the backyard running*

*Siddharth quickly wipes his tears*

sm1- *she asks sid to come to a corner*

Sid goes as she asks

sm1- papa.. I prepared this for her as a present.. she would wake up seeing this *she drew a pic of her standing with Avneet and Sid* *she had a big smile on her face describing all this*

sid- *hides his tears but feels the pain the little girl feels without her mother* beta.. place it near her... she would be really happy seeing this...


*Sid's mom vibha aunty steps in*

SM- Sid.. come inside... weather isn't good...

Sid- *replies* Coming.. princess go inside..

Princess- *holds vibha aunty's hand* come with us dad.. let's go together... *with a cute face.. those who saw Avneet could easily trace the same pout face of both*

Sid- Princess I am coming just in a min. *kisses her cheeks*

Princess- Okay dad..

Sid- *smiles*


Sid to Avneet

Sid- I am waiting.. just keep it in your mind... that #sidneetisforever and I will always wait for you.. *goes inside*


Stay Tuned

What was the Curse? What should I name Sidneet's daughter? Aaisha?

Comments

  1. Not Aaisha plz i really like this name but kiara would be better.......in my opinion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thirtha or sujaan or Shanaya will be more better

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a nice story 😌☺️
    I am waiting for Avneet' s wake up and next chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's very beautiful Story I think Rhea is best name in the world ❤️❤️😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is a beautiful story keep the name of the girl HAYAT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Completely loving it.. such a beautiful track di 😍

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaisha is not better name for sidneet princess . Maira..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think so the name should be alasmine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aisha is not good i think alasmine is good because sidneet said in aladdin that their daughter's name would be alasmine.so i think it is better❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. it should be " madooo "
    #nameofthedaughter
    #madoo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think that sidneet is special and cute then ,there daughter's name should also be special . I suggest (Alasmine) as the name of sidneet's baby or daughter

    ReplyDelete
  12. sidneet daughter name should be sidneet

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sidneet forever 😘 the name is nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water