Skip to main content

Chapter 15



Avneet looks at in the mirror and adores herself..

Avneet- I like it.. and you know *excitingly* with it we would be twinning..
Sid- how? You picked a red dress for me as well?
*Avneet nods and takes out his dress from the bag*

Avneet chose a Red shirt and White jeans for him.. she took them out and gave it to him... He too went in front of the dressing and saw him with those clothes on top of his dress.. Avneet followed and said.. what a coincidence 😂😂

Avneet said I am coming... and quickly went in the changing room to try.. well she was taking quite of a time so Sid went in Washroom

Avneet came back after a min and she saw he is isn't there so she started doing makeup and setting her hairs..

Siddharth came back after 5 mins. And saw Avneet was setting hairs so he quickly took his shirt and jeans and went in changing room..

After 2 min he came back wearing his outfit.. and until then Avneet was also ready..




I am done with makeup and hairs... just waiting to see if he likes it or not.. and I hear the sound of his coming out.. 

I looked at Sid.. just to make sure that he looks nice in my choice and am surprised to see that he is looking damn hot.. He have kept upper two buttons open which adds on his hotness... I couldn't resist myself to stand up and move towards him with a smile..

Sid's POV
As I came out.. I see Avneet as she was waiting for me and looking at me.. I wonder how God made her..? She is perfect.. The image I got of her in the outfit feels too low in front of what I am seeing now... The outfit showing her curves and the way she walks in it... God God.. let me just kiss this lady ryt now and make her know that she is all mine now...

I come out of my thoughts when someone pulls my collar.. lol it is no one else than my wifey Dabang Kaur.. lol.. Avneet Dabang Kaur..

Avneet pulls me towards her and says.. Don't you dare to look this sexy again... I don't want girls to try on you.. *chuckles and bites my ear softly* Omg.. The satisfaction I get with her words is so high..

Avneet's POV

I don't know why I am saying it.. but I want him to know that his looks are killing me..

The moment I bite his ear.. he holds me by my waist and says... I won't look this sexy if you will stop looking this hot.. We need to match standards or Boys will steal you from me.. *he chuckles and kisses on my lips* I couldn't resist and blush... He is surely worth teasing.. his sweet words always so cheesy and ready for romance..

I break the hug and ask him about his plans.. I show him some pics that I wanted to take with him and he shows me more... lol I wonder when he saved these? He was busy in important meetings.. we slept together.. woke up together... then when he got the time.. we have 24 hours only or he got some extra..

We decide to take all of them... I take my purse and Sid takes me.. ofcourse not in bridal style... but with his grip on my waist.. lol..

We took that BMW car again which picked us and went to places which we decided in the beginning.. at 7'o clock we decided to go to Eiffel tower and take pics.. Readers don't worry we have a tripod and remote to take pics so we don't need anyone else but at times we call that driver to come and click our pics which he enjoys too..

well I must say.. we got a photographer in driver free... lol he takes amazing clicks..

We will reveal some of our pics soon.. Stay tuned for next chapter

END OF CHAPTER
GOAL-50+ COMMENTS AND 100+ FOR EARLY UPDATE
SEE YOU ALL IN OUR HONEYMOON NIGHT 😂😍😁😂

Comments

  1. Loved the chapter!!! Hopes are high for an early update!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy!! Can you tell how to comment because I just know how to reply to these comments.

      Delete
    2. You go to the end. Where all the comments end,then you will find type your comment here or something like that. Type there and publish your comment.

      Delete
  2. We will do anything for Early update😜🤭🤭

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait for next chapter🙈🙈🙊🙊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honeymoon Night🤭🤭😜😜

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chapter Is Just 😘😘😍😍😂🔥💟💟💌💌♥️💝💗💓💞💞💛💘💙💚💛🧡❤️✍️👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  6. We want next chapter Asap😅😅

    ReplyDelete
  7. Our Romantic Sidneet 💞💞

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing story
    Waiting for next chatper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di what a story you have written 💓💓💘💘

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely Reading Thai Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Will do 100 + comments for early update

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this very much Plzzz upload next chapter soon 🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  13. splendid 🥰🥰🥰 wow 😻😻

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can't wait to read next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  15. This Comment Is Removed By Teh Author

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please Post next chapter as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  17. They are looking cute in that red dress

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sidneet Twinning in red dress

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your writting skills are too good

    ReplyDelete
  20. Chapter ke liye ek like to banta hai guys

    ReplyDelete
  21. Avneet is looking too cute in that red dress

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait for next chapter...🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  23. The kiss script is amazing most romantic moment.....🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥😋😋😋😋😋😋🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hope next chapter romantic ho

    ReplyDelete
  25. Chapter is ossum 🔥Eagerly waiting for next ❤🔥

    ReplyDelete
  26. 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕 awesome
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  27. Di loved the chapter !! 😍
    Your writing skills are damn good 😁❗❤️🔥

    ReplyDelete
  28. Loved it ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  29. Super Hot chapter 😍😘🔥🔥🔥🥵

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG can't wait for next one ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  31. Plz upload next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  32. We want more Sidneet scenes

    ReplyDelete
  33. One of my fav chapter 😍😘

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please upload next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. We want sidneet photo with Eiffel tower 🗼 (if possible that only)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya , plz upload
      It will make your story more good

      Delete
  36. Splendid matlab behetreen🤙

    ReplyDelete
  37. Your fanfiction are amazing diii ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  38. You writting skills are too good

    ReplyDelete
  39. Uff di amazing 🤯🤯🤯

    ReplyDelete
  40. omg am litrealy waiting for the pictures sidneet took

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yayy excited for the next chap 😍

    ReplyDelete
  42. Ufffff.... Itna hot and sexy chapter...

    ReplyDelete
  43. I was blushing all the time 😚😉

    ReplyDelete
  44. Beautiful and long chapter😍

    ReplyDelete
  45. U write very nicely.... Cute and hot chapter 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awwww...... Honey moon🌙 😆

    ReplyDelete
  47. Superb!! Waiting for 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  48. Waiting for next chapter please upload fast

    ReplyDelete
  49. Can't wait for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  50. Plz upload next chapter ASAP

    ReplyDelete
  51. Next chapter should be romantic❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  52. Eagerly Waiting For Next Chapter 😜💓👍🙊

    ReplyDelete
  53. Next Chapter Please Romantic Chahiye Honeymoon Scene

    ReplyDelete
  54. Loved it waiting for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  55. cant wait for honeymoon night.. loving your fanfics.. please dont stop writing ever

    ReplyDelete
  56. Waiting for Night... 🌃Scene

    ReplyDelete
  57. In Love with this ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  58. Really hot to handle 🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  59. Next one should be more romantic 😜❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  60. 💥💥Loving it
    OMG!! Amazing chapter

    ReplyDelete
  61. It was so romantic but want more
    Yo , sis after these beautiful pictures of Sidneet ,it make this story more beautiful and romantic

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am damn excited nowwww😁🥺😂❤️

    ReplyDelete
  63. 100+ comments done.
    Please Post next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  64. Anyone can tell me
    After how many days she upload next chapter??
    I was waiting for it

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hi ishita mam
    I want to ask some thing to you that "how old are you ??"
    Because my sister said that "if you are more older your choice will be change .you know why
    Because I like sidneet

    ReplyDelete
  66. Haiiii..... Loved this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  67. SIDNEET ❤️❤️❤️🙈 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  68. My god that last line 😂😂😂❤️❤️
    Waiting sidneet ❤️♥️ 🤣🤣 😂

    ReplyDelete
  69. Wow what a chapter I like this chapter 😍❤️

    ReplyDelete
  70. Di we want more romantic please ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  71. Already over 100 comments we want an early update

    ReplyDelete
  72. Nice chapter 👍👍☺️☺️

    ReplyDelete
  73. We want Early Update and It's Sunday also.
    You have told that you will post chapters on Sunday.
    We have completed the early update goal also.
    But still why you haven't posted the chapters 🥺🥺????????????

    ReplyDelete
  74. I love reading this. Just one request,if you are reading this,then make Sid possessive but not over possessive. Because there is a difference between Oppression and love. Possessiveness in Love is good and the relationship stays strong. But being over possessive and over protective makes the relationship toxic. So I request you,please don’t make Sidneet over possessive about each other. Loads of Love❤️❤️❤️🔥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water