Skip to main content

Chapter 16




Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing..


Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom..


Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside...

As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back..


Sid stood up and went towards Avneet..

Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies*

Avneet- Any doubt..?

Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles*

Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him*

*Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol*


After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water in a glass..

Sid- Are you okay? *sits on his toes and gives water to her* Relax *and pats her back lightly*

Avneet moves her hand to take water and pinches his nose.. Sid's nose also turns pink

Avneet- Awww.. *giggles*

Sid understands her trick and pulls her closer... *Avneet who was sitting until now.. gets up and falls on Sid's chest*

Sid holds her back and moves her towards the wall and pins her..


Sid- You like this pink nose.. don't you.. *touches his nose on Avneet's cheeks.. Avneet closed her eyes as he was not less than a mood*

Sid slowly presses her lips with his thumb and laughs as how she tries to hold the wall in her hands..


Sid was about to kiss and just then door bell rang

Sid tries to ignore and focus on what he was doing but bell rang again

Sid- I just don't know why people come when I am romancing...


Sid's POV

Avneet gets out of my grip using the chance.. I must say she have a Good luck to avoid me and my romance... Lol still I won because seeing her expressions is also worth it.. That smile.. Ahhh.. When I am lost in her thoughts.. she goes to open the door..

Sm1- Mam your order..

Avneet- *shows her the way to come and place on table*

*I go to see who came interrupting.. I realize that I myself ordered food and there is no fault of her... But still I give her a deadly glare...*


Sid- Do we have don't disturb me card..? *rolling my eyes*

To which Avneet kicks my foot and smiles at her saying that he is just joking.. thank you..

*She leaves with a subtle smile on her face*


After she leaves I know Avneet is going to kill me.. So I pretend like I don't know she is angry.. I go in the balcony but who knew what was waiting there...


GOAL- 50+ COMMENTS

150 FOLLOWERS AS WELL

Comments

  1. chapter was amazing di!! loved it!! please post the next chapter soon!! Eagerly waiting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice chapter didi. Really veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited to read the next part. Update as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb di. Loved it veryyyyyyyyy much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nice chapter but plz post next chapter soon
    Waiting

    ReplyDelete
  5. Veryy nice chapter didi. Can't wait to read the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing sis❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb writing di...♥️♥️♥️♥️Can't wait for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. Superb chapter can you make it longer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woah never thought about that

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing, cant wait for next chapter. what was there in the balcony ?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ufff..... 🙈
    How romantic...but missed the kiss😘💏.
    Hoping for full romance in next chapter.... Can't wait 😆😉

    ReplyDelete
  12. I loved the dialogue of sid "romancing"😉
    Lovely and cute chapter dii

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just missed the kiss, but the chapter was amazing🤩😍

    ReplyDelete
  14. Amaizing loced it waiting for next

    ReplyDelete
  15. Can't wait for next chapter 😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Waiting for kiss in next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please upload next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't read this because I am fasting after break my fast then I will read
    Exited to it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi everyone,
    Plz mam, upload daily 1 chapter.we compromise here that don't write more longer story .
    Guys come on force her to upload daily
    Ishita mam if you read this comment so tell us and we want positive reply from you
    Your writing skills are amazing👌👌👌👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Haii... How cute and romantic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ufff..... Your writing skills are amazing, I mean I can feel and imagine the fanfic

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait enough for next chapter😚

    ReplyDelete
  23. What chapter waiting next chapter soon ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  24. That moment when he asks "do we have a do not disturb sign"🙈

    ReplyDelete
  25. ❤️❤️❤️❤️ lovely can't wait for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  26. amazing chapter di !! I loved it ❤❤ Please post the next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  27. Dii I am waiting for next chapter please upload kijiye please and loved you ❤❤☹☹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that