Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 3

Chapter 3
Eye Contact



Avneet was about to touch his shoulder.. she felt something on her face and soon her eyes started feeling heavy and everything blurred...

Avneet's POV

After some time.. I got consciousness back and started opening my eyes... I felt the light was too bright to open eyes but after 1 minute everything settled.. I looked around and found 2 boys standing near me..

Avneet- Who are you..? *I asked when I saw that I was in a room.. but not mine and two boys with their face covered with a mask were standing near me*

*One of them was in his mid-age i.e., 45-50 and other one looked a bit old then me.. 25-27*

One of them replied.. "You are kidnapped.. our identity is none of your issue"

Avneet- Why you kidnapped me?
The younger one said while rolling his eyes- you know why a girl is kidnapped..

Avneet quickly checked her dress and hairs which were intact.. the way they were before.. she relaxed for a while but realized she is still kidnapped.. while she was still in shock she saw the elder one hitted the younger one and said to him.. "You scared her"

Avneet gave them a blank expression and the younger one cleared her that "You are kidnapped for Money.."

Avneet blankly dropped a question which came in her mind.. "but you haven't tied my hands or legs.. so what if I run away"

Younger one- We aren't mad to tie your hands.. We have our own security and yes don't shout much Because I don't want to push cloth inside your mouth okay..
Avneet- I will.. *and she started shouting just when she saw the younger one held her mouth by his hand*

*they shared an eye contact which soon broke but His eyes were so pure.. I love the sweetness it has but it was just a sec still I felt that to be an eternity*

Younger one- I told you to tie her mouth and hands.. she is such a troublemaker..
*Avneet could recognise this voice a little but she isn't sure with whom it matches*

Older One- Okay then.. stuff this inside her mouth..
Avneet was scared and said- I won't shout I promise..
Younger One- But we can't take any risk or believe you.. You just showed you can't be trusted..
*Avneet took out her pinky finger and said.. "I pinky promise you both.. I won't shout but plz don't stuff it in my mouth"*

they both decided to not do it and left the room leaving Avneet with her hundreds of thoughts..

Young kidnapper in mind- "she almost recognised me.. ahh god thank you for saving me"

Older kidnapper shakes his shoulder and takes him out of his thoughts..

Older Kidnapper- Boss will be back in a few minutes... what will we say to him?
Younger Kidnapper- I am sure Boss would be happy and proud of us..

*they were busy in their chats when they heard the voice of main door opening.. both got scared and started running here and there...


End of chapter
Who is that boss?
Why kidnappers were sweet to her?
What will happen to Avneet?

Goal- 50 comments *plz write your names as well*
If you like it.. then share with your friends

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. This is really amazing di...thank you for this waiting for chapter 4..

      Delete
  2. Wow di post on your YouTube alasmine come back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yarr itni achhi tarah se story bani hai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!!seriously amazing story. Loving it. Its being more intersting and exciting. Waiting for the next chapter. Woho
    😍😍♥️♥️.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's really creating suspens and thrill
    Loved it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Story bani hai kya diary mein

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am enjoying the best story

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are like real movie writer

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di You should be a writer...♥️♥️♥️You are an awesome writer. I JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER
    @ADRIJA SUTRADHAR. ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are an awesome writer...... can't wait for Next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ameena
    I really enjoyed 😉☺super great imagination 😍😍🥰😍🤩🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really enjoyed it
    Waiting for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so exited to know who is boss!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow didi the story is amazing I love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Humsa ki tarah his bar ki fanfic bhi super hai Ishita di . I think you should think about being a writer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Di chapter 4 kab post karogi jaldi Karo plz can't wait

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tanvi
    Wow di what a story and what a suspence ❤️ can't wait for chapter 4💖💖😁 aap itni achhi story likhti ho aapko toh writer hona chahiye ❤️🤩😘

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ok so I think ok bye the boss is Rishi who flirted with her in the college campus and being sweet because that was their boss order it going amazing story great works.
    🙂🙂🙂💕💕💕🤣🤣💕💕

    ReplyDelete
  19. DEAR ISHITA API
    HERE IS TAHREEM FROM PAKISTAN
    LOVE IT CANT WAIT TO SEE NEXT CHAPTER
    YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER
    AAPKO TO WRITER HONA CHAHIYE
    AP SIDNEET KI FANFICS BHOT ACH BNATI HO
    MAIN APKA YT CHANNEL SPECIALLY SEARCH KRKE APKI SIDNEET SE RELATED VIDEOS DEKHTI HUN LKN MERE KHAYAL SE MAINE KUCH ZIADA HI KHDIA HE
    THANKS & REGARDS
    TAHREEM AMIR

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved it dii I love your writing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Woww dii please upload the next chapter fastt ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  22. When will you post next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  23. (Priyanshi)
    Loved it!!!❤
    Can't wait for next chapter 💗
    You are the best writer ever 💕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water