Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 4

Reveal of Boss




*they were busy in their chats when they heard the voice of main door opening.. both got scared and started running here and there...*

But they knew they have to give explanation and they can't run away from it so Both pretended to be normal and composed themselves..

The main door flung open and there entered a women who looked of 40-44 years.. She had long black hairs and brown eyes...

Both the kidnappers became a bit more afraid when they saw she was boiling with anger..

Boss- You both did it?
Both- Umm..yes.. we... we..
Boss- Where is she?
Both- She..she is in the room..

Avneet on the other side was wondering why there is so much noise.. and who came new because she could hear people talk but the problem was she could not see what is going on outside because their is a key in the key hole and rest their is no way to look outside from the room..

Kidnapper and Boss
Boss- You should have made a better plan.. she might be afraid ryt now...
Younger Kidnapper- So what... she should be afraid bcoz we kidnapped her.. *rolling eyes and laughing*

With that the boss became more angry and pulled the younger kidnapper by his ear and the older one by hand and pulled them inside Avneet's room..

As the door opened.. Avneet who was busy doing evasdropping got a good hit on her head..
Avneet- Ahhh.. *she lost balance and fell on floor*
Boss- Are you okay dear.. I am so sorry..
Avneet- Its okay..

*I took view of the aunty in front of me.. she looked young.. she was wearing a blue suit and matching earrings.. her hands are so soft that I can't believe the kidnappers are actually scared of her*

Before I can analyse more she made me sit on sofa and said don't worry dear..

Avneet- *I cutted in between and said* I am kidnapped.. I should worry *rolling eyes*
Boss- Really.. *she smiled and removed the scarf from the younger kidnapper's face*

Avneet POV
As soon as I saw him.. My mouth fell open.. All I could say was... You..
Oh my god.. what is all this happening..?

Avneet- How can you..
Younger Kidnapper- I had my reasons.. *looking around*

*And for being arrogant he again got slap by the boss*
Boss- Don't worry.. you are safe here... They are not kidnappers.. He is Siddharth your classmate and he is my Husband.. Mr. Nigam... *and with that he removed his mask*
Mr. Nigam- We are so sorry Beta to scare you.. It was all Sid's plan..
*I looked at Sid who was as amazed as me..*
Sid- My plan.. *staring at his dad*
Dad- Yes yours.. who said it would look like a movie...
Sid- Oh then who added that book wala scene..
Dad- Oh then who suggested me the van idea..
Sid- Oh then...

*Avneet was looking on Sid then on Sid's dad and back to him and dad.. Arghhh I am completely blank about what is going on but deep inside I loved how cute they looked while blankly saying anything... but still to save us from it.. Aunty spoke*

Aunty- Will you both shut up.. You thought of movie looking scene for it was a bad idea and a wrong one... You scared her..
*Avneet nodded*

Sid- *interrupted and said with a cute goofy smile* She was heavy to carry.. she scared me..! how can such a little girl be so heavy..
*This time Avneet couldn't control and hit his shoulder..*

Avneet- *being confused* How it all happened..?
Sid- Pretty easy to understand.. You came behind me for returning the notebook.. and I took you to the place where Dad was waiting with chlorofoam soaked cloth.. before you could stop me.. he made you subconscious and I picked you inside the van and then to this room... But you were really heavy.. I am having back pain *laughing*
Dad- he is idiot.. You should eat more.. you were too easy to be kidnapped..
Avneet laughed at their cute conversation but then the reality hitted her..
Avneet- *being confused she asked* But why you picked me here..?
*three of them looked at each other and their face lost their smile they had*
Avneet- Is there something wrong?

Goal- 50+ comments
Next update would be a bit long.. and yes I loved reading Rishi in the comments 😂😂

Comments

  1. You are amazing story writer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Itni achhi tarah se story bani hai

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I want to do 5 comments of my hand is painning

    ReplyDelete
  4. I literally thought that he will be rishi but what a twist ishita Di. Very good and please upload ch 5 fast

    ReplyDelete
  5. Iss baar thoda jaldi laana chapter 5 di please. Superb excited for next chapter...♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was an unexpected turn in chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg I laughed like anything 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😍🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey don't mind me I really don't want to hurt you but I really hate your habit of starting a ff and then leave writing it or post it after a very long gap just like you stop posting CURSE 😔😞 Sorry if I hurt you may don't want to hurt you but I really love reading your ffs but you didn't even post them (like - destiny, Curse , Beauty and the best and one more 😟) so please in my opinion before starting a new ff please complete old one

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey don't mind me I really don't want to hurt you but I really hate your habit of starting a ff and then leave writing it or post it after a very long gap just like you stop posting CURSE 😔😞 Sorry if I hurt you may don't want to hurt you but I really love reading your ffs but you didn't even post them (like - destiny, Curse , Beauty and the best and one more 😟) so please in my opinion before starting a new ff please complete old one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Di please post it soon please 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water