Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 14

Avneet was happy that Sid's team won.. plus she was double happy as Fainnat are finally together.. together as if life time together..

So, Avneet decorated the hall with blue and white balloons as his team color was Blue.. and their jersey was Blue and white..

Avneet and Sid's Mom conversation

Avneet- Aunty can I bake a cake?
Sid's Mom- Your first time won't be that good so let's order a cake..😅😂

Avu- Aunty I know how to bake cake.. I always bake cake on my birthday.. *with a smile that disappeared soon as she missed her brother*
Sid's Mom- *lightening the mood* Wow.. that's great... Finally someone will teach me how to bake cake...
Avu- *smiled* Sure.. but we will require a few things.. *she quickly made a list of them* aunty can you ask someone to buy these..?
Sid's Mom nodded and ordered these items from nearby shop


Both again started decorating.. after the ingredients and other things came they both baked a cake.. 🎂🎂🎂

Sid's Mom- Avu we should decorate the cake like this... *Showing a pic* what say..?
Avu- I must say aunty.. your choice is the best..
And both decorated the cake like that..




After 3 hours everything was done..

On the other side

Faisu's POV

Faisu- Thank you everyone.. without you it wouldn't have been possible.. *holding Jannat's hand tight*

Faisu- to make this memorable.. I want to give you all treat.. so today's party on me..
*Everyone cheered and wished Fainnat*

Sid's Pov
Sid- Congrats buddies..
*Jannat hits his shoulder*
Jannat- You both scared me today when Faisu passed the ball to wrong player.. how can you both take such a risk..
*Faisu and Sid putted a hand on their heads like Shinchan and said.. "ab hum itne bhi kuch khaas nhi" eng "we aren't that special" in a cute teasy tone*

Jannat lughed but again said that they shouldn't have taken such a big risk..
Sid- when he is taking such a big risk.. *pointing towards Jannat* I thought it wasn't a that big deal.. *laughs*

Jannat rolls her eyes and Three of them laughs..

Fainnat thanks him and they all drive to Faisu's Party place

They asked for the private place Faisu booked and went there...

It was decorated with flowers and a light music was being played behind..

Jannat- *whispers into Faisu's ear* It would be too expensive..
Faisu- It is all yours.. *being cheesy*
Jannat- Shut up.. you know na I told you before also that you don't have to spend to impress then why today?
Faisu- I won't spend a penny.. *laughs*
Jannat- Don't tell me We will wash dishes in the end.. *rolling eyes and giving him a death glare*
Faisu- This is my Restaurant.. *giving a pleasing smile*
Jannat- what..? *Shocked*
Faisu- Yes..
Jannat- You never told me..
Faisu- you never asked me about my business or something...
Jannat rolled eyes and was relieved as well..

Sid's POV

*In mind* I can't miss their special moment.. but I don't know if Avneet saw my match or not.. or is she happy about winning or she is going mad that I just made one goal... Or she is mad about why I didn't told her about the plan.. I will die today.. *thinking about Avneet's angry face*

Faisu- Where are you lost..?
Sid- Nah.. nothing.. *he picked juice and said* cheers to Fainnat

After an hour they took leave from there..
Faisu- You all can party as long as you want.. the bill is on me.. I am paying out..
Sid also took leave with him but before he could escape someone held him by his collar...

Oh shit.. 😳😳😳
Who is she/he?
Comments 60+ Copy Paste not counted
Next chapter is a suspense ❤️

Comments

  1. wow. di its amazing. want more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for next chapter diii...😍😍😍🤩🤩🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please upload next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting ❤️❤️loved the chapter❤️❤️🎉🍻🍻

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a chapter waiting for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super excited who will that person?🤨

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to know who the person is love u di ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Not that good but pls one sidneet movement soon plsss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow maybe a new character or Rishi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for the next chapter 💜💙💚❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. that would be a suspense W_W

    ReplyDelete
  12. I Don't know why but i am addicted with your all chapters 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  13. Next ch asap please 😌can't wait to read it❤

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waiting for next chapter exited for it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very excited for next chapter di post it fast❤

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think Sid realised his love gor Avneet and Avneet For Sid🤒

    ReplyDelete
  17. I think it would be avneet.. 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait for next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  19. taking the test of my patience

    ReplyDelete
  20. amazing di. more and more pls

    ReplyDelete
  21. woah!! it is being interesting day by day

    ReplyDelete
  22. Amazing who can it be wait let me read chapter 15😄😆🤭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water