Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 19

Avneet was shocked as she wasn't expecting a proposal but she really wanted him to propose.. so she quickly took the rose and hugged him..


Avneet- Who takes so much time to propose..
Sid-... umm...
Avneet- I thought you have someone else in your life.. *with a sad pout*
Sid- *he hits lightly on her forehead* no one is there in my life but you are a dumbo...
Avneet- *gets angry* ohh.. I am a dumbo so you took so much time.. thank god she wasn't too smart or you would never propose her.. *fake laugh while rolling eyes*

Sid- Actually I tried proposing you many times.. but you were so busy that all those went in vain.. but but but... I don't want to fight tonight...
Avneet- me too *with a happy smile*

Sid- he kissed her cheeks and sat on his seat..
*Avneet blushed*

Avneet- You made this all..?
Sid- ofc..
Avneet- when and how?
Sid- You remember that bag.. I spent whole day to get these all things..
Avneet- *smiled looking around* thank you so much.. it means a lot to me..*teary eyes as it is rare when someone does so much for her*

*Reminder- She don't have parents in the story*

They both chit chatted for a while and then sid made her stand.. he gave her headphones and played soft music.. both were dancing and enjoying...

Sid went a little close to her and kissed on her lips.. their 1st kiss which holded for more than 5 minutes..

Both took a little break and sat down.. while Sid slowly caressed her cheeks... I wish this night never ends..

Avneet smiled and looked in his eyes.. a happy night... Avneet moved a little towards him to kiss but...

*Any idea what will happen next 😂😂*

But before she could kiss him.. door opened.. Avneet shifted a little back.. while sid looked at the door..

Sid- *in mind* Shit..
Mom- What are you both doing here..?
Sid- Mom.. dance practice... *I don't want to lie but I don't know what to say*
Mom- Dance practice..? *Raising one eyebrow and looking around* with this setup..?

Sid- Oh this.. this is... Ummm..
Avneet- Mom.. It was me who did this.. I wanted to practice for my Dance event which I have always won so..
Sid- So I brought all these so that she can feel and do her dance practice..
Mom- but why in night.. practice in the morning beta.. you can get hurt here..
Avneet- *nodded* okay mom.. I mean aunty...
Mom- Call me mom.. I like that more.. Okay now practice and go to sleep soon.. *she left with this statement*

Like this, Days passed beautifully.. Sidneet left no chance for romance though there were a little only... Even Fainnat and Sidneet grew the best bond ever...

*2 months later*

Sid's Mom- We (Sid's mom and dad) are going for an important meeting.. we will be back late night so order from hotel tonight.. and yes sleep on time..
Sid- Okay.. *he hugged them and said bye*

After they left Sid went directly to Avneet.. *who is sitting on the stairs a little distant from main gate*

Avneet- Exams are coming.. sit and study silently..
Sid- *rolled eyes* god pls change my love... You mistakenly sent a bookworm then a lover for me.. *looking at the ceiling*

Avneet rolled her eyes and hitted him with her book.. "bookworm.. ryt..? *Hitting again*

Sid- *he held her wrist and pulled her closer*
Sid- Prove me you are not a bookworm.. *with a teasy smile*
*Avneet didn't spent a minute and kissed him*

Avneet- what say now..?
Sid- umm..

*Before he could say anything.. his mom came back..*
Mom- Sid..
Sid- *stood in a second due to shock as if he got caught* Mooommm..
Mom- beta... plz bring me Mr. Shah's file.. I took wrong one..
Sid- Ohh.. wait.. he ran to her room and got her the right file..

*She said bye again to them and left*

Sid- I need to lock the door first.. Oh god..
*Before he could lock the door Fainnat arrived*
Sid- *shocked* you both..?
Fainnat- Yes.. Avu called us....
Sid- *angry inside* Oh avni.. *smiles* come..

Fainnat's POV
Jannat- Don't be mad on us.. she said you won't study with her alone.. and Uncle Aunty won't be there so there are no chances of studies..
Faisu- So we had to come..

Sid rolled eyes.. I am not mad at you both.. but I will kill this little rabbit today..

Sid ran to the stairs.. but Avneet wasn't there so he went to her room..

Before he could say something.. Avneet pulled him towards her and closed the gate..

Avneet- shhh.. *putting her finger on his lips*
Avneet- Don't be mad.. *she kissed his lips*
He was ruling as he missed her so much.. it was a small but perfect kiss..

Avneet- Now let's go and study.. *he pulled him but he again pulled her back and kissed*
Sid- I was mad.. but never mind.. studies first...
Avneet smiled and both came downstairs..

Fainnat fake coughed..
Faisu- *looking at sid* You started using Lipsticks..?
Sid and Avneet looked at each other and then wiped their lips with their hands..
Jannat- it's okay guyz.. *smiling*
Sidneet rolled eyes and sat beside them and started studying..

*Days passed like these and it was now almost the time for exams.. Sid is worried so much.. There is something wrong going on.. what is it..?*

Goal Comments- 60+ but still want a good response too..
Twist starting from next chapter..
Is it a end of Sidneet relationship..?

Comments

  1. Loved it ❤️❤️ thanku

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved it ❤️❤️ plz post the chapter soon🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for tge next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for uploading and I like twists but please at last do happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  5. The best chapter i have ever read and was a little bit funny too i liked it

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much kisses uffffff....🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥I am besharam I know but really I am imagining the kisses....😜😜😜🔥🔥🔥🔥♥️♥️♥️♥️😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanna read the next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. OOOMMMGG!!! I love it more than anything

    ReplyDelete
  9. how you make so good stories

    ReplyDelete
  10. Next chapter plz❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved it 😊😊😊🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  12. Plz post next chapter❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loving it so much❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wating for next chapter❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your writing skills are so good ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really wonderful 😌😌😌

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water