Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 21

After having breakfast Sidneet went to college...

Avneet entered the college and it seemed like all eyes were on her... Everyone thought that she has changed her college..

Krupa- Hey.. where were you..? No calls No texts.. *hugs her* I missed you so much..
Avneet- *hugs her* I missed you too..
Krupa- So miss.. where were you..?
Avneet- We will talk after exam..
*krupa nodded and both went to their respective seats in exam hall*

After 3 hours everyone is done with exam

Avneet's POV
I am happy to give my exams.. for an instance I felt that I will have to skip this year exams but thanks to sid.. he helped me so much..

I was busy in my thoughts when Fainnat came
Faisu- *waving hand* Hey cutie..
Avneet- Hey..
Jannat- Where is your boy..?
Avneet- Sid is.. *stops in middle*
Jannat- I didn't took the name.. *laughs and teases her*
*They were talking when Krupa joined*

Krupa- Hey..
Jannat- Hi..
Krupa- For what you are teasing her.. *with a smile*
Faisu- Actually.. *looks at sm1 standing behind and stops*

*Sm1 is sid.. he comes to Faisu and joins them*

Jannat- Actually.. she came after so long and took all boys attention so we were teasing her.. *handling the convo.*
Sid- Hlo Ms. Heartthrober..
Avneet- *blushes* Hi..
Sid- How was your exam..?
Avneet- I will give tough competition to you all.. *with a genuine and happy smile*

*they all were chatting here.. on the other hand Rishi's blood was boiling*

Rishi- How the hell she came back on the day of exam only.. something is surely wrong.. let me call him first and know what is cooking..
*he is talking to someone on call*

Avneet's POV
I am missing him already.. though we are talking but we can't talk like we know each other.. I want to spend more time with him but I know I will have to leave soon to meet my brother..

"Avneet.." Someone's voice took my attention.. I turned and saw my brother waiting for me on the gate of college.. I bid bye to all and went to my brother..

He hugged me tightly and asked me where I was these days.. I said let's go back home and then talk about this and he instantly agreed..

After Reaching home I told him that I got admission in one of a big Fashion Designing Institute and that too for free so I have to left without informing him..

He knew I love designing so he believed on it but then came the obvious question that why my phone was off from then.. which I simply replied saying that they don't allow phone..

I know it is wrong to lie but Sid told me that he (my brother) is worried for me and wants best for me only.. he wants me to be protected at any cost.. and he isn't sure about that chip... so if he don't ask me question like these then it will look like they both are together which can become more riskier for both of us..

I gulped down the fear of losing him.. and hugged him tight.. I told him that "I will leave again after my exams for few more months and after that I will be getting 1 lac also for completing the course.." *with a happy smile*

I don't know why Sid asked me to mention the amount because we both know it is just a lie but I trust him and also after mentioning that course is just of 1 year and they will pay me to complete the course have surely pleased Bhai.

His face got a smile and now he is sounding pleased as well..

I said "I have exam tomorrow.. I am going to study.." *with this statement I went inside my room and started studying*

*Days passed away in seconds and here I am biding bye to my brother again*

Current Place
Location- Train Station

Yes my brother is dropping me to the Delhi train.. He hugged me again and made me sit on my seat.. "Safe journey Avni.. Take care and pass with good marks.. I will be waiting for you.." he said and he left as train started.

*I said bye and in few seconds he wasn't visible*

Sorry to keep you all waiting
Comment Goal- 50+ *long chapter if Goal gets completed*
Want Sidneet or Rishi entry *tell what you want to see in the comments*πŸ‘‡

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. You are an amazing write 🐱✍🏻🐱✍🏻✍🏻

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for another chapter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waiting for next chp diπŸ₯°πŸ˜Š and amazing chp πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pls post next chp soon di😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice chappy, waiting for next chappy❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been so long we have been waiting for the chapter

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing chapter di please upload the next chapter as soon as possible 😊 please bring some jealousy part also ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are amazing diii this is a amazing chapter but please next chapter post soon...πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing chapter di. I am loving this fanfic.❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful chp diπŸ₯°πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œloves your writing skills ❤❤πŸ₯° pls post next chp soon😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. Eagerly waiting for next chp

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for posting, was eagerly awaiting for this chapter

    ReplyDelete
  14. After a long time😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pls post next chp soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί❤❤😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Next we want a big and good chapters..

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am happy that she had given her exam nicely

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eagerly waiting for the chapter 21....πŸ™Œ✴↪▫◻▫◻▫↩✴

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your are a amazing writer diπŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯Ί❤

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved itπŸ₯°❤πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete
  21. idk of others but i need both...

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  23. why r not u posting of curse?

    ReplyDelete
  24. pls post soon. can't be waiting more

    ReplyDelete
  25. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ˜πŸ˜

    ReplyDelete
  26. 😍😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice chapterπŸ₯° plz upload next chapter soon.

    ReplyDelete
  28. goal completed πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ pls post next chp soon plss😊

    ReplyDelete
  29. Di pls post next chapter soon πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί

    ReplyDelete
  30. Amazing di plz post the nxt chapter quicker.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey dii please continue curse ff too πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί plz di its a humble request to you πŸ™πŸ™

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too πŸ˜‚* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water