Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 22

Avneet's POV

I bid bye to my brother and got settled in the train.. I don't know why but I am sad and happy both...

Sad bcoz I won't see my brother till my next exams and happy bcoz he is safe.. I never lied to him but I know if he said I should lie to him then he is just assuring that I stay safe..

[Avneet to Readers
I know you all are wondering why I am in this train.. or if I am really going to Delhi.. So answer is no.. sid is coming to pick me up on the next station..]

Back to Story
I was busy in my thoughts when next station arrived and I have to go now..

I stepped out.. and pulled my small luggage when....

*Someone else POV*

Sm1- wth.. where is she now..? I am sure she got out of the train.. I saw her clearly.. she and his brother is definitely planning something.. Now I am gonna find her and teach her a good lesson... they will have to pay me in the way I prefer.. I am not sparing them for ditching me...

Oh shit.. who is this sm1?
Why is he so angry..? Will reveal his plans soon 

Avneet's POV

Avneet- Ufff... This idiot is still following me..

*Flashback*
Avneet- (in mind) I was sitting and using my phone when I felt that someone is stalking me.. so I decided not to turn back but find if there is someone behind me... so I opened my small makeup mirror to see who is following me...

I wasn't sure but as expected someone was there and in my case he is Rishi..😳

He is out of this world man.. why the hell is he following me.. but I have no option left so I texted sid to be prepared on the station and keep a plan to douch him..

Current Situation

Sid gave her his long coat to cover herself and as expected it is covering her completely.. Avneet had to roll her hairs up and sid adjusted his cap on her hairs..
Sid- lol.. you are so short.. and so cute
Avneet- shut up.. *rolling her eyes* we need to go back soon..

Sid nodded and pulled her bag and placed it inside.. Avneet opened the car gate and sat inside.. Sid started the car and in few minutes they were at Sid's house..

Rishi's POV

Rishi- You both brother and sister might be planning against me.. but you don't know who I am... I am not sparing you both..

Sidneet's POV

As avneet entered she found Sid's mom waiting for her.. she quickly hugged her and both shared an emotional moment...

Sid's Mom- How are you beta.. I missed you so much..
Avneet- You can see I am all good and I missed you too.. *opening her hands wide open* this much...
*They all laughed*

Sid's Dad- let her rest for a while she might be tired.. Sid take her bag to her room
*Sid nodded and left to drop that bag to her room*
Sid's Mom- Do you want coffee..?
Avneet- If I can be with you *With a genuine smile and emotion*
Sid's Mom- Ofcourse.. I was just adding that make one for me too... *laughing*
Sid's Mom- How was your exam..?
Avneet- Getting full marks soon *cheesy smile*
Sid's Dad- I think she is topping this year again... *Patting her shoulders*

and they continued like this for the rest of the day.

GOAL-50+ COMMENTS
Last few chapters left so plz drop some good comments and show excitement💗

Comments

  1. Very nice I am just waiting for next chapter 😀

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it very much excited for next ♥️🤩😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Di really have to appreciate the amount of hardwork you put in writing these fanfics. I love all of them❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice chapter di you are a great writer ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very very nice chp di love it🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pls post next chp soon.☺☺😊

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am eagerly waiting for next chapter diii.. please post next chapter soon.🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good.... loving it so much........

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sorry I by mistakely written didu
    Merry Christmas didi....

    ReplyDelete
  10. May Jesus Christ,bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  11. Next chapter will be romantic am I right.......

    ReplyDelete
  12. So excited for next chapter
    Please post soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it. Next chapter soon di plz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Di want next chp and awesome 👌 chp di💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  15. Di pls write some romantic chp plzz🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  16. Want next chp soon 💖💖🥰

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a amazing writer di 🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  18. And pls post curse chapter also pls di pls🥺

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super duper excited for the next chapter🤩😍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Net chapter in demand❤❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water