Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 28


Rishi is just 2 steps away from the table and he says..


Rishi- Here you are.. *raising his both hands in a way to capture her*

But before he could move more or see if someone is there or not.. Abhishek came..
Abhi- what are you doing here..?
Rishi- Vo.. actually.. I was.. *confused what to say*
Abhi- Leave right now..

Rishi- *being bold* stop giving me orders.. do you know who I am..?
Abhi- I don't care.. *showing same attitude*
Rishi- Shut up..

*he moved towards the table again but Abhi held him with his collar and dragged him away*

Rishi- how the hell.. you are behaving like this to me.. *pulling Abhi with his collars*
Abhi- I am the person who is charged with backstage duty... If you misbehave remember I am allotted 2 guards too..
Rishi- *leaves his collar* oh bro.. I didn't knew..
Abhi- Great.. now you know so leave..
Rishi- Actually I dropped my chain in that trophy corner.. I need to get it back..
Abhi- Oh there..
Rishi- Yes..
Abhi- I will see..

Rishi- Don't worry I will get it myself
Abhi- No worries.. let me bring it if it is there... Afterall this is my duty..

*Abhi went there and saw here and there*
Abhi- I am sorry but there is no chain..
Rishi- Oh.. then I think I might have lost it somewhere else.. *brushes his head with hand and leaves*

What the hell..? Isn't there Avneet hiding..? Why didn't Abhi react?? Who is maya..? Where sid went??? Is sid inside changing room with maya???

Continue reading and you will know..

Avneet was tensed but as soon Rishi left.. Abhi asked her to stand up.. change and leave

*Avneet and Abhishek gets lost in each others eyes*
Avneet- Thank you.. umm..?
Abhi- It's Abhishek... Abhi
Avneet- Thank you abhi..
Abhi- welcome..

Sm1- ahem ahem..
Both looks in that direction.. yes the jealous person is our Siddharth
Sid- She is mine dude..
Abhi- Of course.. you both look good together.. *he winks at him*
Sid- Thank you bro for saving.. you were life saver for us..
Abhi- Never mind.. maya *chuckles*

Avneet gets angry and hits him to get away from him
Avneet- Who is that maya *jealous queen*
Sid- Oh that.. well a random girl...
Avneet- I will kill you.. *showing her well Maintained nails*
Sid- Oh god.. *shows her his chats*

It was to make sure that Rishi don't doubt on him... He texted a girl who had crush on him Yesterday.

Sid- Hey
Maya- Oh hi sid..
Sid- I am coming to pick you.. send me you are coming or not in voice note and be specific not flirty..
Maya- I am coming.. just 2 min..
Sid- Btw.. I forgot your name
Maya- Oh its.. Maya..
Sid- great
*Blocked*

Abhi- How mean..
Avneet- yes.. too mean
*Abhineet looked at each other and laughed*
Sid- Well.. we are leaving now.. be quick... Change fast

Abhi- Do you want any help?
Sid- We need to leave before anyone sees us together..
Abhi- leave that on me... ask avneet to wear this..
Sid- why?
*Abhi tells him how can they sneak without any problem*
Sid- we met just now.. but you are surely a nice man.. Thank you
*boy hug.. bro types*

To be continued
Goal- 40 comments
CP credit- @sidn.eetxdynasty

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water