Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 30

Heard of time flies away.. but I am experiencing it everyday... we have been together for almost a year now.. yes from Start day of college to when we are having final exams in few days..

I will have to leave Siddharth but this time I won't be coming back.. I don't have any reason to go back... Don't take it wrong yes we are dating.. but what will I say to bhai that where am I going..

My thoughts were cut of by Siddharth..
sid- Are you done with Accounts..
Avneet- Yes..
Sid- Good.. read BST now.. *he handed me a book*
Avneet- *I took the book and held his hand*
Sid- What happened?
Avneet- I will miss you.. *my eyes are teary now*

Sid- Shushh.. Don't cry... whenever you wish to talk you can call me.. whenever you want you can come to me... or call me I will be there.. *he hugged her* shusshhh calm down..

I don't know how to stop tears when your heart is heavy.. I will miss him so much... I want to go to my brother too but leaving them is painful too.. I shook off all the thoughts and hugged him more tightly.

*Current POV*
My exams have started today.. Sid came to drop me to college... he parked car a bit away from college..


Sid- All the best avu.. *he squeezed my hand* I know you will rock it..

I thanked him but before leaving I moved forward and pecked his lips.. It was a slow and passionate kiss... I didn't wanted to leave but he broke the kiss soon.. his eyes were teary but he smiled and said me bye..

*I gave my exams as per schedule*

I am now back to my home.. my exams are done.. we chit chat on calls at times.. I want to talk about me and Sid with bhaiya but I don't know how to mention him..

Current POV

Today I have decided to confront bhaiya (Zayn) about us... I mean me and Sid.. our relationship...

At dinner table
Avneet- Bhaiya you know..
Zayn- hmm what?
Avneet- I really like a guy..
Zayn- Who..? *stopped eating*
Avneet- You know him.. *with a smile*
Zayn- *thinking about someone* who??
Avneet- He is your friend.. one whom you trust a lot.. *smiling*

Zayn- Tell me his name..
Avneet- Sid
Zayn- Who sid?
Avneet- *getting confused* Siddharth.. Siddharth Ni..
Zayn- What is it Avneet..? *starts eating food again* I don't know any Siddharth..
Avneet- Oh..
Zayn- So who is this Siddharth?
Avneet- No one.. I was just kidding *she nervously laughs*

Zayn- Good.. anyways have you checked your new work?
Avneet- no.. what is it?
Zayn- A new photoshoot..
Avneet- Oh.. when did I got that?
Zayn- Last month.. You weren't here so I said yes by my own...
Avneet- Oh okay..
Avneet- By the way Where were you all these days bhaiya..
Zayn- *stops eating and looks at her with curious expressions* Have you gone nuts?
Avneet- Why..? what happened?
Zayn- I was here.. you were in Delhi.. we just own one house don't we..?
Avneet- Oh yes..

*Avneet is now hell confused as she is not getting what is wrong.. sid said he wasn't here.. Now she wanted to confirm about doubts raising in her mind*

Avneet- By the way how's your work going on.. Are we having enough money..?
Zayn- Of course we have enough money.. I earn decent amount don't I...

Avneet- No.. I just watched a drama in which brother was not having much money but he didn't told her sister so I asked you too *looking at her food*
Zayn- You should not watch such type of Bad dramas..
*Avneet nodded and both soon finished their food*

Avneet- Bhaiya I am going out for a walk.. I will be back soon..
*Zayn nodded and Avneet left*

What was this..? Zayn (Avneet's brother) was at home then why Sid lied?

To be continued..
Goal- 40 comments for next chapter

Comments

  1. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am getting very excited for next chapter 🤩🤩🤩🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a fantastic and amazing story , more excited for the next chapter, soon upload it❤🥰

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its really amazing...excited for the next chapter.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please post as soon as possible🙊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice chapter. There is lot of curiosity

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water