Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 31

Avneet's POV

Avneet- I took my car keys secretly and drove to Sid's place.. I smashed the door open as I want my answers.. Why he lied to me..? Not once but so many times.. I trusted him blindly and he kept on lying..

Avneet- Sid.. Sid.. *I shouted*
Listening to my voice Sid's parents and he came out..

Sid's Mom cupped my face lovingly.. and said she Missed me.. An unknown smile appeared on my face which soon lost somewhere..
Avneet- *I removed her hands and asked* Why you did this to me..?
Sid's mom- What happened beta..? Did I or Sid hurt you? If he did then tell me I will scold him too..
*Sid came downstairs too and hugged me.. he said I missed you*

Avneet- *I became emotional* You missed me..? *I asked without realizing what I said*
Sid- Yes we all did.. Come... Let's eat your baked cookies together.. I always eat them since you left.. *love visible in every word and his eyes but my heart again questioned why he lied*

I shook off his hand from my shoulder and asked him.. "Why you lied" Not just Sid but everyone's face colour changed..

Sid- Which lie..?
Avneet- Oh yes.. there are many how will you know about which I am talking about.. *I sarcastically stated*
*Sid looked at me with horrified expressions*

Avneet- My brother is your friend..? he is in financial problem.. he wants me to stay with you.. He wanted to protect me..
Sid- Avneet.. listen...

Avneet- What is left to listen..? your face and words are telling me how big fool I was to trust you..
Sid- It is not how you are thinking Avneet..
Avneet- then explain me Mr. Nigam... What is wrong.. I kept on wishing to talk to my brother but you denied.. I couldn't talk to him even on my b'day but little did I knew that it was all because you didn't wanted me to know the truth.. Truth that you are trying to keep me in dark on the name of my brother..

Sid lowered his face facing floor which is hurting me more... I want him to tell me why he did this.. I want to hear that this is lie.. but his eyes... they are telling me.. my hopes are wrong..

Avneet- Siddharth why you did this to me.. *tears started running through my eyes way to cheeks and on ground*

Sid's Mom wiped them but then I couldn't hold and ask if she knew and I broke again.. She nodded in Yes..

Avneet- How can you all do this to me.. you know how much family means to an orphan still you did this to me.. why..?? *I shouted while crying* Why you all did this to me.. I thought I got my parents in form of you and you all did this to me.. *my eyes blurred due to tears and my voice cracked*

Avneet- Was our love a lie too.. to keep me here..? *I asked sid*


*he looked at me with teary eyes and said No*
Sid- Avneet.. *he held my cheeks* I swear to god.. I love you... I never lied my feelings to you.. Avneet I do love you..

*I looked deep in his eyes.. they are in pain.. pain due to my words.. but how can I trust him again..? my heart is saying he loves me but my brain won't let me believe him again*

*my brain overtook my heart*

Avneet- Oh.. now I got it.. You loved me.. Wanted me but didn't had the guts to propose so kidnapped me.. You lied just for your selfish love.. *tears pain hurt everything coming out*

Avneet- I wish I never met you.. I never want to see your face again.. *with that I left from there..*

*my whole world is breaking in front of my eyes.. all memories of me and sid.. our kisses.. romance.. sweet chats everything coming in front of my eyes.. I cried again in the car but no.. I don't want to stay here any longer so I started the car and left for my house*

To be continued..
Goal- 40+ comments and I am counting only comments related to story for counting
No chapter without goal getting completed.. Also all villians have come.. Let's see what is written in their destiny

Comments

  1. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG 😳 avneet didn't even listened to him

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its really an emotional chapter, loved it, exited for the next chapter jaldi dalna❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice chapter. Please post next soon🥰

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yrr very emotional chp🥺🥺 I cried vail reading this chp I love your fanfic di I can't wait for the next chp eagerly waiting for next chp


    villains..........😱
    Can't wait to see how many turns fate will give them 🥺


    And and and I like your writing skills..

    Can't wait for di chp

    Lots of love di ........❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. She didn't even listened him 😩

    ReplyDelete
  7. there are other villains too with rishi ?? 🤔

    ReplyDelete
  8. Siddharth mother now knows about their relationship or what?? 👀

    ReplyDelete
  9. Many questions coming on my mind 😩

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very emotional chapter diiii😭😭😭😭🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water