Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 24

After two days..

At Sid's House
Avneet- Hey Faisu.. Hi jaan *side hugs jannat*
Fainnat- Hello..
Jannat- We have a good news for you Avneet..
Avneet- Yes.. what is it..?
Jannat- Our college is organising the dance competition next week..

Avneet- oh..
Jannat- What oh..? Aren't you excited for one more trophy?? *in an extreme excited mode*
Avneet- Well.. I don't think I can participate now... You know I can't go back again.. It will trouble..
*sid cuts her*
Sid- You can..
Avneet turned to see Sid coming towards them

Sid- That's a great news Jaan.. Aka Bhabhi jaan *teasing her*
*Jannat blushes*
Sid- She will surely participate
Avneet- But.. I didn't practicised plus I don't want to trouble Zayn..
Faisu- Zayn?
Avneet- My brother..
*Fainnat nods*

Sid- Who said you to go back to your house..? You can practice here and then go directly to college..
Avneet- But what will I say to him...? He dropped me for Delhi then how and why I came back..?
Sid- He won't get to know that you are participating.. well nobody will know that.. Okay?
*Avneet looks at Sid in confused expressions*

Faisu and Jannat looked at each other and smiled as they know what Sid means with that.

Sid smiles and tells or you can say shows her his plan.
*Suspense till next chapter*

Avneet jumps in excitement and hugs 3 of her lifelines.. (Fainnat and Sid)
Avneet- You guyz are the best
Fainnat- We know that *winks*
*Four of them laughs*

Avneet- Are you participating..?
Faisu- No.. Well She is singing this time so I don't want to miss.. I will record it
Sid- Finally..
Avneet- I won't miss it too..
Jannat- well.. he motivated me to work on my passion so.. *blushes*

*four of them started their practice and spend whole time together for the whole week*

*Day before Cultural Event*
Faisu- Sid Avu make the final pose better.. Jannat- Yes.. kind of something sexy
Avneet- Okay.. let me think something
Jannat- Yes.. add your thinking in it.. rest is perfect...
Faisu- Oh hello miss.. we are waiting for your karaoke performance.. stop being in the judges list.. Only I can make faces for three of you.. *with the statement he slightly pushed her on our stage and we laughed*
Jannat- I will beat you with the trophy *rolls her eyes in a funny tone*
*Sidneet chuckled looking at them being all goofy and cute*

Avneet's POV

*Seeing Jannat Faisu and Sid with me.. I just got lost in the moment and some memories flashed back in my mind*

I always felt that I was betrayed in friendships so I never took them close to my heart.. First I lost my bestest Dad who told me he won't leave me ever.. then my childhood bestie left me bcoz I was an orphan..

Once Krupa did that too unknowingly may be.. Well she locked me with Rishi but luckily someone heard my voice and helped me out...  She said that she thought I like him but I am shy.. well I won't say that she was at fault because she literally jumps in relationship too soon but we are different... 
NOTE *Everything written for Krupa is Imaginary nothing relates to real life.. Don't start hating Krupa or anyone.. just a part of the plot so plz bear it*

I feel finally God gave me some genuine and caring friends too.. *I looked up at the sky holding the tears brimming in my eyes* I mouthed to the god who I believe lives in the sky a Thank You

*Back to story*
I said Thank you just then Jannat came to me..
Jannat- Are you okay..? Why are you crying?
Avneet- Nah.. nothing *hugs her*
*Jannat hugs her back*

Sid and Faisu came there too..
Sid- What happened..?
Avneet breaks the hug
Avneet- Nothing much.. just feeling blessed to have you all in my life..
Faisu- *hits sid on shoulder lightly* I told you I am a Gem
*Everyone chuckles and gets along in a Group Hug*

Sid- So let's do the final rehearsal.. okay guyz..

Comment Goal- 50+ Comments
Twists will start unfolding soon.. So many villians waiting to enter 💖
*This one will give you goosebumps so stay ready*

Comments

  1. I am eagerly waiting for upcoming chapters...🤩🤩🤩♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool waiting for next chapter 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always amazing
    Loved it
    Upload next chapter asap

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waiting for super villians entry....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice I love it❤❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure that rishi is the one of the villains

    ReplyDelete
  7. Api plz post CHP 22 of destiny on yt as well plzzz

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG....... Can't wait to see the new one

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes we are enjoying soooooo much

    ReplyDelete
  10. Di it's amazing pleasee posttt fast it's getting more exciting

    ReplyDelete
  11. ❤️♥️❤️♥️❤️♥️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water