Skip to main content

Chapter 35 Blackmail

*This chapter contains some harsh conversation but not mature scene so you can read if you are okay with it*

Zayn- I sold you.. But don't worry just for a night..
Avneet- *face became pale and body lost its control*
Zayn- You know I regret it too.. I could have demanded much more.. *he leaves her*

Avneet couldn't stand listening to this and falls on ground.. face pale and losing energy.. she is in shock.. yes she isn't crying..

Zayn- Come on Avneet.. it is no big deal...
Avneet- No big deal..? *remembering her past moments with parents and him* I am happy dad is no more with us.. bcoz if he would have seen this day.. he would have died again..

Zayn- *rolls his eyes* he is already died.. *states sarcastically*

Avneet- Was this what you meant when you said you will always take care of me.. forever..? *broken voice*

Zayn- that was to grab property.. Your dad was too clever.. he said until I don't get a degree and you don't complete your schooling no one can get a share in property.. that's why I kept saying that I will take care of you.. As of now everything is on my name.. *evil smirk ruling on his face*

Avneet- dad.. *she broke out missing him*
Zayn- Poor girl.. lost her family... but now stop this drama and come outside.. I am waiting..

Avneet- *avneet wiped her tears* if you don't care.. *in bold voice* then I don't care too... I am leaving this house..
Zayn- Like you can..
*Avneet wiped the tears and moved towards the main gate when she heard sound of shower*
Zayn- Don't want to see what is it..

*she turned back.. and couldn't believe what she saw... it was her clip*

*you might win for sometime but in the end good wins over evil.. never try to blackmail someone like this because it is illegal and is punishable with imprisonment and Penalty both*

*story*
Avneet- *she gasped* How can you..
Zayn- I can do alot more..

Avneet ran to snatch the phone and delete the video but no.. it is not easy... Zayn have no intention to loose the video..

Zayn- You were leaving..
Avneet- Bhaiya.. why you are doing this to me.. you are my brother.. we have same blood in our veins.. then how can you do this to me... *crying sobbing*
Zayn- Oh comeon.. don't tell me your education didn't taught you that your father means your father.. not mine..

Avneet couldn't get what he meant.. she looked at him with blank expressions...

How will Avneet delete the video..? Long chapter because you all are loving it so much 💖

Zayn- Oh plz.. god how can you make such a dumb girl..
Avneet still expecting him to explain as she is numb now
Zayn- I am not your brother.. he is better died.. well let me take you to the memories of your brother..

Flashback starts

Avneet's dad was driving and her mom was sitting on the passenger seat.. her brother and she was sitting on the backseat playing and talking.. suddenly Avneet's dad realized that brakes aren't working and the car slipped and they had an accident..

Her father and mother died on spot whereas her brother and she were injured but were conscious..

Luckily some people saw them and helped them and they got saved..

Zayn interrupts.. this is the story you know.. what happened is pretty different..

The accident happened near a river.. you remember... Well I was walking there out of hunger.. when I saw the accident.. I ran toward the car.. I saw blood.. your brother was holding your head and his left hand was bleeding badly.. but then I saw something that changed my fate....

our faces.. they were same... I decided I no longer want to starve.. I want food, richness, money.. and everything that I couldn't get because of my poverty..

I dumped your brother in river and hitted my head with a stone to make it look like I was there.. And that happened..

I didn't knew anything about you or this family so I pretended I lost my memory and got to know everything raw by you.. so stop cursing your dead brother..

he left you with me.. he gave you opportunity to be rich.. *laughs*

*Flashback ends*

Avneet couldn't bear this and slaps him hard.. "How dare you kill my brother.. you are a murderer.. you need to be arrested"

Zayn looked at Avneet.. anger boiling in his eyes... *he pulled Avneet's hand and slapped her back* she fell on floor and her lips started bleeding..

Zayn- he kicked her on her leg and said.. you crossed your limit and now be ready to see what I can do.. *he moved towards her*

To be continued
Goal- 40+ comments
I repeat don't do anything written in the story because in real life it is punishable offence.. if someone blackmails you report to the police.. take help from trusted family member, teachers, friends they will help.

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water