Skip to main content

Chapter 37 Nyt with Unknown

This chapter contains some harsh language with messages but not mature content.

Avneet pleaded him not to do this to her but he cared less.. he pulled her by hairs and rolled his fingers on her face..

Zayn- Baby girl he wants virgin or you know what would have come first..

Avneet's eyes turned hard again.. she knew that he is a monster and she is traped.. she winced in pain but it went unnoticed by him..

Zayn- Behave good with him and you will get good treatment in return..
Avneet kept staring at him in pain while holding hairs and he pulled more..
Zayn- Do you get that..
Avneet nodded and he left her..

Avneet ran to her room and started crying internally.. no more tears coming out... it is like she is drained.. feelings lost... just broken..

Words rolling in her mind..

*I dumped your brother in river.. I sat on his place and you told me everything..*

*she couldn't bear it.. she placed both her hands on her ears to stop them playing around but of no use.. she slept like that only..*

Zayn's POV


I have got 10 lac for one day.. it is my half salary... I work for the whole year and earn this much only and look at her.. she earned me that in 1 day..

Well sometimes god loves you so he gives you good amount..

well now I no longer want to work under someone so I called my boss urf ex-boss and told him the scumbag he is and resigned..

Zayn- Until I have her videos.. she can never try to run away or say no to me.. 

*Remember this is criminal activity and looks good only in stories.. In real life it is punishable under many sections leading to regretful life ever after*

At 6 Pm... Zayn woke up Avneet.. zayn thought how can she sleep so peacefully when he is coming in half hours... she had to change.. get ready and wear the dress I brought for her..

Avneet POV
I woke up with shock and unwantedly dressed up as ordered.. I had nothing to say now... I can't run away and I don't have any access to his room.. his room is secured with a number lock and I don't know the code..

his phone is locked and who knows if he has any backups.. I am badly trapped.

I was ready as wanted and before I could say anything I heard a knock on the door..
he is here.. Zayn greeted him... I looked around to find anything that can help me die.. yes I don't want to live..

for whom to live.. I am alone.. my parents and brother no one is here... I lost everything..

I saw my room was all empty.. before I could think more... Zayn opened my door and called me out.. I went out and the person checked me up to bottom..

Sm1- I like her... as you said

*I looked up at him.. he has long beard and has a hard tone.. his looks are dreadful.. and the way he speak it gives chills down my body..*

Zayn and he nodded to each other.. Zayn signed few papers and he left...

what..? I am alone with this person at home.. how can he leave.. my thoughts were cut off by that stranger shutting and locking the door and moving towards me.. 😳

To be Continued..
What is coming ahead..?? 😵
Goal- 40 comments

Comments

  1. Sidd wapas story me kub aayega ... Waiting for next
    ❤️ Curse ch 18 ???? That is the last chapter 😟😟 please ☺️ upload 19 ch ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes i also want curse ch 19

      Delete
    2. Haa mije bhi 🥺🥺😥 please upload ... Marriage story all so amazing ❤️💯

      Delete
  2. Bapre ye kya tha, amazing di aapki har ek chapter katam hone se mai zyada exited ho rahi hai, amazing chapter post next chapter soon ❤ love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously dee. Amazing 👌👌 I think the someone is Siddharth. Please reply

      Delete
  3. I think that person will Sidd🤔🤔🤔hopefully😔😔😔♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jaldi next chapter KO upload karo na ❤️❤️🥺

    ReplyDelete
  5. i thought the person must be sid

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really hoped sid would stop her when she got to his place

    ReplyDelete
  7. waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  8. pls bring it fast really can't use my imagination what will happen

    ReplyDelete
  9. pls post next chapter tommorow itself

    ReplyDelete
  10. impatiently waiting for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am in love with this fanfic

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous one ...
    Eagerly waiting for more chapters..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Plz tell when will u post next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ishita are the best writer in the world u thin so creatively

    ReplyDelete
  15. 💯❤️❤️❤️❤️🥺 amazing like it so much 😫😊 . Please fainat or sidd ko bhi story me leyaaw naa. Waiting for next ❤️😍

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your writing skills 😭❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water