Skip to main content

Chapter 38 Shock

Avneet's POV
I was scared and wanted to run away but all I can see is him standing and zayn's warnings.. I don't know what to do and I quickly fell on his foot..

Avneet- plz don't do anything to me.. *I begged while crying*

he didn't said anything and bent down... his eyes and face turned into a smirk and he said
He- You think I paid for this... but still first get me a glass of water..

Avneet nodded as she had no other choice..

She looked at the picture of his parents at the wall in hall and said mumma papa.. I wish I died with you all... I don't want to live in this cruel world anymore.. tears rolled down her cheeks and

SMASH..

Avneet broke a glass bottle and took deep breathe holding the broken glass bottle in direction to hit her stomach..

If not then.. then now.. and she tried pushing it inside.. but she felt someone's hand on her hand... fear returned back as she saw the man holding her hand...

Avneet- I am sorry sir... but you mistook me.. I am not a girl who will sell myself so please leave my hand.. or unwillingly I will have to hurt you..

The person didn't said anything and snatched the broken bottle which made his hand bleed..

He looked worried and before I could read his eyes more.. he said "Are you Insane Avneet.."

Wait I recognise this voice and yes I was right.. he removed his beard and wig and shit.. he is Siddharth...

Without wasting any second I hugged him.. I needed him the most...
Avneet- I am sorry sid.. I am sorry... *crying and sobbing*

He didn't hug me back rather he broke the hug and his face became angry

Sid- Is this how you say sorry... *started crying* If I didn't came on the right point I would have lost you.. I would have..

*he broke down and hugged me hard.. I can feel his pain in his eyes.. his heart which has paced its beat and his body shivering at the thought of losing me.. I hugged him tight and cried too*

We broke the hug and wiped each other's tears.. and the thought hit me... that he bought me..

Avneet- You bought me..?
Sid didn't said anything..
Avneet- You knew about him.. *and sid backed away*
Avneet- Sid answer me.. it is my life too.. how you got to know about him and was this reason why you kidnapped me.. *I held his cheeks making him look at me*

Sid nodded..

Sid- I tried telling you about him alot of times but it isn't possible that a sister will ever doubt his brother like that.. but I didn't knew that he wasn't your brother.. I got to know that today only..

Avneet- How..?
Sid- I came here to clear your misunderstanding and there I heard you both scream.. I didn't knew whether to open the door or not so I peeked from key hole.. and saw what he did with you..

Avneet- How you got to know about his intentions at 1st place...??
Sid- I heard Rishi talking to someone on call.. He said he wants you and he have paid for it already then why He is taking so much time to get you to him..

I peeped into his phone and got the number to inform your parents but then in Student's register I found out you are an orphan and the number matched with that of your brother so I had no choice other than to kidnap you...

Avneet's face dropped as she remembered about Zayn..

Avneet- Sid.. I love you and I am happy that I am with you before I end this unworthy life... *she pecked his lips and tears rolled down her eyes*

To be continued
Goal- 40+ Comments

Comments

  1. woow di u already made me cried in this one

    ReplyDelete
  2. eagerly waiting for the next one pls upload it soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is the best fanfic i have ever read

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was really unexpected chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plz try to pst next chapter of curse too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew this that the man who came is siddharth,🙂 i like it di u are a wonderful writer, what's up in the next chapter, exited, waiting for it❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo so emotionally 😫 please upload next . curse chapter 19 ko bhi upload karona please please 😫❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already knew that he will Sidd but diii true you made me cry...
    ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew that person was Sid for sure

    ReplyDelete
  10. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a beautiful imagenation I ever heard simply say so
    I loved it it was amazing 💓💓From a siddneetain to a siddneetain 💓💓💚💚😘

    ReplyDelete
  12. Di goal is completed pls post the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Eagerly waiting for the chapter really excited 😊 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  14. ❤️😊😊❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. I can't wait for next chapter ❤️❤️💯😁

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow di it's a realy good twist which I imagined already

    BTW please also see my blogs
    https://www.blogger.com/u/1/blog/post/edit/2947054152402679084/5560951965852445706

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please upload next chapter 🐰🐵..... Twist 💯💯💯❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water