Skip to main content

Chapter 41 Kiss

Sid- its an unknown number.. don't pick... may be he knows his phone is lost..
Faisu- what to do now..?
Sid- just don't pick.. he will think it fell on road..
Avneet- What if he came back home to check?
Sid- he won't..
Avneet- why?
Sid- bcoz I clearly said.. I don't want any interruptions when I am with you.. *making Avneet blush*

Fainnat- Ahem.. ahem...
Jannat- I think we spoiled someone's night plans Faisu..
Faisu- huh.. He spoiled my plans baby *teasing Jannat*
Jannat Blushed and Faisu hugged her

Avneet adored them while Sid again got busy on laptop.. after 15 minutes of hard work it was unlocked..

Sid- Uff.. I am done..
Faisu- let's check how many cameras are here and from where he purchased them..

Sid nodded and opened the apps and got the details..
Sid- there was only one camera and you have taken it out..
Faisu- These cameras are not allowed to be sold.. easy to catch the seller.. *he dialed a few numbers and asked them to find this seller and handed the seller's id to them*

Avneet- Can we deleted the videos now... *feeling embarrased*
Sid- Yes.. just in a minutes because We need evidence against Zayn that he recorded them to blackmail you..

A few more minutes and the videos were deleted.. he checked if he had shared the video to anyone but luckily no shares were made.

He then cleared the data and rebooted both Phone and Laptop.

He crushed the memory chip of his phone.

Sid and Fainnat *in unison*- You are safe now *with a happy and real smile*

Sid then sat on his toes in front of Avneet..

Sid- I am sorry Avneet for kidnapping you and trying to keep you away from the truth.. I am really sorry... I never wanted to lie.. I fell for you long time back I agree.. but I never thought about even having you with me.. Yes I love you and will forever do but to get that love.. I won't ever think about hurting you..

Sid- I am not selfish.. Yes you are mine and you have to be mine forever and for that I am ready to be selfish but.. I never can think about hurting you..

Avneet jumped on him.. hugging him tight and apologizing for her words...

Avneet- I love you.. the moment I left your house.. my heart just didn't stopped blaming me for hurting aunty.. My brain wanted to know the harsh reality so bad that it went on taking away all my peace..

You were are and will always remain the most special thing that happened with me.. the unexpected kisses and your presense.. everything is special for me

He broke her in between and pecked her lips.. murmuring I love you in between..

Faisu quickly placed Hand on Jannat's eyes and pulled her out of the room

Faisu- what were you looking at..?
Jannat- wait.. let me go and see what I was looking.. *acts to go inside*
Faisu- okay.. no need...

Jannat chuckled and pecked his lips.. stop being so cute..

Faisu was shocked as it was unexpected and their first kiss as well.. he quickly got out of shock and responsed back.. holding her waist tight and not leaving a single moment to let her break the kiss..

After 5 minutes Sidneet and Jannat realized what they were doing and broke the kiss.. Avneet and Jannat blushed while Faisu and Sid teased them..

Sid- You have gained weight man.. *he smirked*
Avneet got up from him and rolled her eyes

Faisu knocked and entered in the room again
Sid- I am staying with Avneet tonight..
Faisu- And I will love to stay with Jannat then.. *with a teasing smile*

Avneet and Jannat smiled and pushed Sid and Faisu outside the room and locked the room.

Jannet *in unison* - Good Night babies...
Sidsu- This is not fair guyz..
Jannet- Muaahhhh.. Good night
Sidsu- We are hackers we will open door ourselves.. *with a smirk in tone*
Jannet *in unison*- Room is locked from inside.. Keep on trying babies..

Both went on bed and slept peacefully. While Sidsu gave each other a brother hug to console their hearts and went in to Avneet's room to sleep.

What is Sid doing..? Will Avneet get out of Zayn's trap?
To be continued
Goal- 40+ comments

Comments

  1. Love it 😊. Romantic scenes after sach a long time 😘😜😜😂❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went to avneets room ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see next chapter 😁🐱

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that jaannat says door is log from inside keep trying babies 😁😁😁😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ye thono jodika romance 😜😜😜😜❤️❤️❤️😘 .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jannat =I think we spoiled someone's night plans Faisu.. 😜😁❤️😘😂😂😂😂 are.. I can't stop laugh 😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faisu quickly placed Hand on Jannat's eyes and pulled her out of the room❤️❤️❤️😂 ..... Oh jannat 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  8. ⏳ waiting for next chapter 😅

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fannat congratulations for first kiss 🤭😘.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Faisu quickly placed Hand on Jannat's eyes  🤭💋☺️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 . I can't stop laughing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are ....So excited... Ub kall kya hoga ☺️🧐🧐🧐🧐 . Zayn ..... Avneet..... Sidd..... 🧐🧐🧐

    ReplyDelete
  12. Finally siddneet kiss and romance aagaya 🤣🤣🤣☺️😝💋💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jannet *in unison* - Good Night babies... ❤️❤️❤️😘😘 Ooo

    ReplyDelete
  14. 😝🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐵🐰 ..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Siddne avneet se maafi maagne vaala scenes bohoth emotional thi 😘😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  16. This ch was have love , emotional, romance , friend ship love 😢❤️❤️❤️❤️👏💯 .

    ReplyDelete
  17. Broken heart ..... It's a amazing story . I am a new reader 😊 .

    ReplyDelete
  18. 🥺 oo so emotional when sidd says sorry for avneet.. 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  19. After reading these I'm into sidneet moreee

    ReplyDelete
  20. ❤️😘😘😜😜 waiting for next ch 😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fannat first kiss 💯👏💯👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are really a very amazing writter didu
    Love from Anushka 😁🤩

    ReplyDelete
  23. So interesting I'm waiting for another chapter so eagerly

    ReplyDelete
  24. Are ye thono jodiko kisika nazar naa lage 😜😜😜😍

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love 💕 😘 you sidneet my world

    ReplyDelete
  26. Sidd avneet ko kub yahase lejaawoogi 😐😐😐😇

    ReplyDelete
  27. So interesting 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  28. Di thode long chapters
    Btw very fantastic 😍😊 chapter

    ReplyDelete
  29. Ooo final photos are deleted 😰😰😰👏👏👏👏

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ch 42 ko kall upload karo didi ..... Waiting 😃

    ReplyDelete
  31. Uhhhh i can't wait when this becomes very interesting for me i want nowwww next chapter
    Didu please 🥺 jaldi jaldi dalo

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love 😍 it fannat 😍😍❤️❤️😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  33. Faisu quickly placed Hand on Jannat's eyes and pulled her out of the room . 😉😂😂😂😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  34. Jannat and avneet 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  35. Ye link ko you tube pe sher karo didi ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  36. Please upload next chapter 😟😟😟

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lovely 💐 ch .... Love it so much. Waiting for next

    ReplyDelete
  38. Zain ayyega ???? Pir kya hoga fannat bhi yaha. ..... Waiting for next... 😱😱😱 So excited 😘😘😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love you Didi 😗. Please upload next

    ReplyDelete
  40. I am so late ... Whatever I think all is complete please upload next chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Didi goal 40 comments ka hi tha ab 61+ comments ho chuke h
    Upload new chapter soon 🔜

    ReplyDelete
  42. I am super duper happy....♥️♥️🤩🤩I am superly attracted with This FF I can't control my self by blushing diii....🙈🙈🙈🙈♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️It's amazing superb and fabulous diiii.....♥️♥️♥️♥️💓💓💓💖💖💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete
  43. Please upload next 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  44. So excited .... Next chapter gab aayega 🥺🥺🐰🐵

    ReplyDelete
  45. 😘😘😘😘😘💋💋

    ReplyDelete
  46. Ub 2 dinn hogayi didi ... Next ch kub aayega 😕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water