Skip to main content

Chapter 43 Psycho

Sid Laughed and Avneet started beating him.. you are a psycho.. she said with a smile..

Sid- Only for you.. and without any warning placed his lips on hers..

Avneet wanted this too and soon both were into a deep kiss..

Avneet- I missed you..
Sid- I missed you too..
Sid broke the kiss and kissed her forehead..

Sid- Don't worry.. I won't do anything...

Avneet- *smiled and started teasing him* Huh.. I made my plans just to cancel.. anyways... it happens when you are dating Siddharth Nigam.. *chuckles*

Sid smirked and said if you have plans then how can I cancel.. *he picked her in bridal style and took her in her room*

Avneet- Sid.. I was kidding.. leave me.. *she hitted his abs and laughed*
Sid- but I am not.. If you are with me.. I am always ready.. morning noon or night..
Avneet blushed

Avneet- You just said you won't cross limits.. ryt..?
Sid- I didn't said.. I won't extend my limits *smirks*
Avneet blushes more and sid places her on bed.

Avneet- You are such a tease..
Sid- so are you.. *kissing her on lips*

Both shared a liplock and sid slowly moved down on her neck... Avneet's breathe hitched with his soft touches and sid gave her a hickey.

Sid- Not moving more but still I have marked you mine.. Now remember you are Avneet Siddharth Nigam..
*Avneet blushed and nodded*

For next 2 days

Both enjoyed their meals.. cooked together.. laughed and played.. not to forget watched a lot of series and shared a lot about each other.. and had a lot more fun & romance

After 2 days.. Zayn arrived back...

Zayn- Hope you loved your time.. *he was having a new phone in his hand*
Sid- Yes I did.. *he smiled*

Zayn- You want to stay here more or you are done..?
Sid- Well.. This is my place and I can stay here as long as I want..
Zayn- hahah.. nice joke... this is my house.. you paid for the girl man..
Sid- who said you that??

Zayn became serious as Siddharth was not laughing.

Zayn- get lost from here.. *he said while dragging sid out of the house*

Sid freed his hand from Zayn's hand and showed him the papers of property which are named on Sid's name now

Zayn- these are fake.. *getting angry and tearing papers into pieces*
Sid- these are registered.. I can have another copy... but for now get lost from here.. he said and threw Zayn out of the house.

Zayn became angry and glared at Avneet..
Zayn- Avneet come out too...
Avneet rolled her eyes.. and said in your dreams..
Zayn became angry and said I am ordering you.. come out now or I will share your video to big bidders.. who don't want to see those milky...

before he could say he received a punch on his face.. making his lips bleed

Zayn looked at him with furious expressions and Sid removed his beard and wig and started beating him.

Sid- Better to care about yourself because she is my girlfriend and would be wife..
Zayn- in your dreams.. I will make sure that she is going to be with someone new every night *with angry expressions*

Sid could not hear bad anymore and punched him tight on his jaw making it bleed.

Avneet went there to stop sid and she pulled him away from him.
Avneet- what are you doing..? Are you planning to kill him...? *she said nervously*
Zayn smiled and said let's go avneet..

He pulled her by her hand and tried to leave but Avneet pulled her hand back and said.. don't you dare to touch me..

Zayn- you lost your senses.. *pressing her cheeks inside* Am I required to show you everything again..?
Avneet- yes.. show me what you got..

Zayn went inside and brought his laptop to show her videos and he saw they are all removed.. he don't have access to cameras or anything now..

he looked up at them and they smirked.

Zayn- you both will pay for it.. *in angry tone*
Sid- First go and pay for your wounds.. come baby.. *said lovingly to Avneet and pulled her by her waist and closed door on Zayn's face*

Zayn became angry.. he dialed someone...

What is he upto..?
To be continued
Goal- 50+ comments for next chapter

Comments

  1. Ooo super 😱😱😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zain ..... Ub kya hoga 🧐🧐🧐🧐🧐

    ReplyDelete
  3. No words didi you are just amazing ... you can write a movie 🎥 .. 💋❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avneet Siddharth nigam 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for uploading ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. devolping more and more interest

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank u di for keeping us entertained

    ReplyDelete
  8. di pls post a long chappy these days they are really short

    ReplyDelete
  9. di there is some issue in curse we are not able to comment

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Didi ne ek comment me reply kiya ki woh "broken heart" ko finish karne ki baath "curse" next ch post kareegi ... ❤️

      Delete
  11. we have waited really long for that

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice and creative imagination and awesome story line

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dii I don't want to see avu hurt 🥺🥺🥺🥺 please even in Stories
    She's my sweetie cutie pie
    I don't want her to be sad
    Such a pure and kind soul she is 💕

    ReplyDelete
  14. Upload fast ⏩ didi
    Waiting for ch 44

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sid- lovey dovey
    Avu- blushy blushy
    🥰 Awwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cutie siddu avu
    Sidneet forever ♾️

    ReplyDelete
  17. Diiiiii now i can't wait 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sidneet forever ♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️♾️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Di pehle iss ff ka name unexpected 💕 tha
    Ab broken 💔 hearts h
    Please don't say ki end 🔚 meh 😕 ye sad story hogi
    I'll cry 😢😭

    ReplyDelete
  20. Upload curse too
    Btw this chapter is fantastic 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I think 💬💬💬💬💬 I love this alotttt

    ReplyDelete
  21. Humare president ki bhi entry karao phirse
    As a good one 😍

    ReplyDelete
  22. Zain ka gar sidd ke naam pe kese ???? Twist 💯 .

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really love Thet sidd says" she is my girlfriend and would be wife.."😘😘😘🥺

    ReplyDelete
  24. Didi uupakana thaaref karnekeliye word hi nehi he 💯💯💯💯💯💯

    ReplyDelete
  25. Zain 🤣🤣🤣 .. sidd or maaro 😡😡😡 ...

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love 💕😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  27. NYc story
    Di use some photos too according to situation in chapters

    ReplyDelete
  28. You are very amazing and such a talented writer
    I mean didi I'm literally not lieing how can you write such amazingly with words and giving expressions to words
    I can't even write like this di
    Hats off to your amazing 😍😍😍😍😍 hardwork
    Between don't take pressure on your self
    Love 💕😘 you

    ReplyDelete
  29. I'm enjoying this more than anything else

    ReplyDelete
  30. Ohhhh godd please 🥺 avu ko koi hurt na kare

    ReplyDelete
  31. Di please post curse too
    *Bese this is damn good 😊*

    ReplyDelete
  32. Looooooviiiingggggg ittttttttttt 😍 I am in love with you sidneet my world 🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

    ReplyDelete
  33. 😯😯😯 so interesting 🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  34. Di 50+ comments are already done
    Please 🥺🥺🥺🥺 please post 44

    ReplyDelete
  35. Siddharth avneet
    Sidneet
    Siddu avu
    Bandar rabbit
    Banbit
    Aladdin Yasmine
    Alasmine
    Bindusara charumati
    Bindumati
    Etc etc 🤣

    ReplyDelete
  36. Next kya hoga🙊😱😱😱😱 so excited 🐰💋

    ReplyDelete
  37. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  38. Wowwwwwww superb chp 😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  39. Plssssssssss post the next chp as fast as possible 🥺🤩

    ReplyDelete
  40. Dii aap kyun ek writer nahi bani??🤔🤔🤔You are an amazing writer and I am in love with this FF.🤩🤩♥️♥️♥️and those kisses are imagining by me my besharam mind...🤭🤭🤭🙈🙈🙈🙈♥️♥️♥️😍😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥

    ReplyDelete
  41. Goal is already completed please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  42. Are didi ub 2 dinn hogaya or goal bhi complete hogaya 44 kub aayega 🥺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water