Skip to main content

Chapter 44 Revenge

Sid and Avneet smiled as Zayn's chapter was finally over from their life but they knew that Zayn will not forgive this but they didn't wanted to spoil their present by thinking about future so they ignored it.

Avneet was so happy that she is safe now. She baked cookies and decided to make a surprise for his mom and dad as she really wants to apologize to them for her behaviour...

She made some cards and baked cookies with small message cards inside..

Arranging and making all these consumed her whole day so both decided to go next day and slept after having dinner.

Avneet was so excited as she is finally going to meet his mom again.. she is such a sweetheart that thinking about her she is already forgetting everything else.


Next day both woke up on time and did their morning chores and after that got ready.. Avneet wore a cute crop top and jeans.. while sid wore blue shirt and jeans (he was staying here for few days so faisu bought him his clothes).

Avneet and sid both took bread and butter in the breakfast and started eating as both wanted to go back soon.

While they were eating Sid's phone rang..

Sid's POV
Sid- unknown number.. *he picked the call* hello
Sm1- ....
Sid- shut up.. *stood up in anger*

Avneet sensed that something is wrong

Sm1- .....
Sid- hey you stop that... I am warning you..
Sm1- ....
Sid- you.. you.... Hello...helloo... Hello

*He dialed the no. Again and again but no one picked up.. sid became tensed and kept his hand on his forehead as tears rolled down his eyes*

Avneet kept her hand on his shoulders and asked what happened..
Sid- I will have to leave.. I will come back soon... Bye..

Avneet held his hand and said.. I will come too
Sid- sorry I can't take you..
Avneet- I will drive myself then.. *stated stubbornly*
Sid- I said no means no.. you can't tag along..
Avneet- I heard aunty scream.. now shut your mouth and tell me what is wrong..? Is she okay?

Sid- stop blabbering.. it was TV's noice..
Avneet- swear on me and repeat what you said *takes his hand on her head*

Sid pulled his hand back and broke down..

Sid- that.. that.. zayn.. he is at my residence... Mom and Dad are on his gun point.. *he cried harder*
Avneet- what.. *she gasped in fear*

Sid- he said he wants you.. but I can't.. and I won't give you to him.. he is monster..
Avneet gasped as finally when she thought everthing is going to be okay... she felt that happiness ended so short for her..


Avneet- I am ready *I said blankly* *I know what he means when he said he wants me but still yes I am ready if it saves his parents*
Sid- shut up.. I can't even think about it.. *caressing her cheeks*
Avneet- my life my choice.. I want aunty and uncle to be safe... I will go..
Sid- no.. mumma screamed no too.. you can't go...
Avneet- I will go and if you won't take me with you then I will drive myself..
Sid- but

He was cut off by Avneet.. "if they can send their son to save a random girl whom they knew just for few months and treated like her own daughter.. then how can that girl back away when those parents need her.." she boldly stated."

Sid- Avneet we don't know if they will leave them after getting you or not.. it is foolishness to go there..
Avneet- I am a fool then.. *she picked her car keys and left*

Sid followed her and took the driving seat.

Sid- I will be with you if this is the last moment for us then too.. *he placed a kiss on her lips and started driving*

It was a completely silent drive while their minds were filled with endless thoughts.

What is coming ahead..?
Goal- 60+ comments related to this story only. Some harsh scenes are possible in next chapter.

Comments

  1. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo amazing twist yaarrrr😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the next chp will come soon and I am excited for that too😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just amazing writer i it so much 👏🥳

    ReplyDelete
  5. okeiii dis is goin well......Our sid is ready for d fight or whatever it is....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am super duper excited for next chapter. 🤩🤩😍😍💗💗🙈💖

    ReplyDelete
  7. 😡😡😡😡😡 zaaaiiiiinnnn ....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sidd always with avneet 👏👏😭😭😭😭😭 Zain ki wajaase sub kushiya barbaath hogaya 😡😡😡😡😢😢😢

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy moments 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 sub kuch Zain ki wajaase .......

    ReplyDelete

  10. "Sid- I will be with you if this is the last moment for us then too.. " this lines are 😢😢😢😢😢💯❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Zain why are you spoiling all happy moments 😭😡😡😠😠😠😤😤😈😈

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing.... What will happen next 😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sidd is baar na Zain ko chode muth 😤😤😤😤😤😤😡.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Again 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭. ..... Oo happy was spoiled again.. ⏳

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cookies 😋.. first scene me bhi avu ne cookies banayaatha .... 😘😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
  16. Kyu sidd ne zain 😈 ko chodaa 😡😡😡 ... Ye sub isi wajaase huva ..

    ReplyDelete
  17. Zainnnnnnn 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ub avu and sidd , mom dad bhi 😭😭😭😭😭 ...

    ReplyDelete
  19. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 kya yaar ye once again ooooooo.......

    ReplyDelete
  20. Avu again Zain ke paas math jaana😨😨😨😨😨😨

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sidd is baar na us Zain KO chodoogi nei 😠😠😠😠😠😠

    ReplyDelete
  22. I I think sidd will kill 😨😨😨 zain ...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Mere thimaakme ajeeb ajeeb ideas aarahaahei 😱😱😱. OMG

    ReplyDelete
  24. Will avu ko kuch hogi kuki ye story broken heart he na😨😨😨😨😨😨

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think sidd , avu se ek koch hogi 😨😨😨😨😨 .... No no no

    ReplyDelete
  26. Twist 😭😭😭😭😭😭

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for uploading ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oo again 😡😡😡😡😡😡 zain zain ......

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think that next pakka avu, Sid, mom, dad isme koy bhi ekko kuch hoga 😱😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  30. Sid zain KO is baar na chodo math 😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬

    ReplyDelete
  31. Waiting for next chapter 🤨🤨🤨🤨🤨 didi jaldi upload karo ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oooofff what will be happen 😨😨😨

    ReplyDelete
  33. Zain ke paas gun hei.... Will he shoot 😱😱😱 ...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Are aage kya honevaalahei ....muje tho kuch samaj nehi aaraha hei par I think pakka koy tho koy gadbad hone vaala hei💯💯💯❤️😨😨❤️

    ReplyDelete
  35. Waiting for next ch 😘👏💯

    ReplyDelete
  36. Awesome didi.... 👏👏👏👏 I don't know what will happen next 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈

    ReplyDelete
  37. Ooo avu,sidd and mom dad ko kuch nehi hoogina 😨😨😨😨⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳⏳😧😧😧

    ReplyDelete
  38. Broken heart will broke our hoops ................. ..😕😕😕😕😕😕😕😕 kya patha 😈

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for uploading .... Me hamesha late hoo 😞😞😞😞 ... But didi super ch. .... Zain ko tho 😠😠😠😠😠😡😡😡😡😡

    ReplyDelete
  40. Age kya hone vaalahei .... TWIST 😈😈😈😈😕😈😕😕😕😕😕😕🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🚗🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫L

    ReplyDelete
  41. Waiting for next 45 😞😞😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  42. Sis 45 ch ko aaj upload karona please

    ReplyDelete
  43. Sidd avu muth thena 😱😱😱😱😱😱

    ReplyDelete
  44. 💯💯💯💯💯💯💯❤️❤️❤️ super Didi 💗

    ReplyDelete
  45. Age emotional scenes hei ya nei?????? 🤨🤨🤨🤨

    ReplyDelete
  46. Zain 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

    ReplyDelete

  47. "Sid- I will be with you if this is the last moment for us then too.. " it's so emotional 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  48. Didi please upload next chapter 🐰🐵

    ReplyDelete
  49. Revenge 😈😈😈😈😈 ... Badla lene keliye zain kya karne vaaleho ??? Kya patha 😞😞😞😞😞

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ooooffff please don't broke any hearts ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sidd nehi tho avu ko kuch hogi yaa pir zain ko ?????!!!! Didi this story end hone vaale kya ?😨😨😨😨😨😨

    ReplyDelete
  52. Please upload next chapter 😟

    ReplyDelete
  53. Zain ki wajaase pir ooooohhhh ....... 🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫🔫

    ReplyDelete
  54. OMG ek din me 50+ comment 👏👏👏👏👏💐 ... Ub 60+ bhi complete hogaya 😡

    ReplyDelete
  55. Me Ek dinn me aapka 44 ch ko with in 2h me read karliya ... I am so worried about AM late to see this story 😕😕😟😟😟... But it's so interesting ☺️

    ReplyDelete
  56. Didi next ch KO upload karona please

    ReplyDelete
  57. Emotional sidd love you 👏👏👏💗💗💗💗

    ReplyDelete
  58. Avu 💔💔💔💔💏💏💏💑💘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water