Skip to main content

Chapter 50 How long

Sid's Mom- Who are you..?
Sm1- I am Sid and Avneet's friend.
Sid's Mom- Name..?
Sm1- Abhishek
Sid's Mom called Sid and he opened door for him.

Sid- hello brother.. how are you..?
Abhi- I am fine.. how's neet?
Sid- .. umm.. honestly I don't know... She don't let me come inside her room..
Abhi- Can I meet her for 2 minutes..
Sid- sure.. just don't say anything about that incident.
Abhi- Sure..

2 minutes lasted an hour and finally she spoke.. yes she spoke... She was talking.. she wasn't just listening but replying..

After few more minutes Abhi came out and said give her some time.. she will be normal soon.. *he gave an assurance*

We didn't ask him what he told her as I know we can trust him.. he has been a major support to save her from Rishi and he had a positive vibe.

Some more days spent without her coming out from the room but now she have stopped hurting herself..

It is Winter approaching and Avneet is still busy in her thoughts.. I haven't seen her in person since a month now as she avoids me.. but today she came out from her small cage (her room).. and went straight to my mom

Avneet- Mum..
S Mom- Yes..
Avneet- I want to be an Actress..
S Mom- yes you can do whatever you want.. I am happy you came out.. *she made her sit on Sofa beside her*

Avneet- I will give for auditions today..
S Mom- what made you opt Acting career?
Avneet- The thought that my brother wanted to sold me because he thought every girl who wears short clothes are asking for.. *she paused as memories flashed in her mind*

Avneet- I want to show him girls dress up what they like and are loved for who they are.. I wanted to be an actress when I was young and now I have reason.. I want to make my fear go away by my passion..

S Dad- *caressed her hairs* I will drop you for auditions..
Avneet- No dad.. I will be shifting to my home back..
S Mom- why beta.. *all tensed* you can't leave.. you are not okay... Stay with us.. did sid did something... Tell me I will ask him not to repeat..

Avneet- No mom.. actually I don't want to disturb you..
S Mom- Have you seen any mom to be disturbed by her daughter..?
Avneet- I want to be independent.. I will come back soon I promise... I just want some time alone and want to know myself..
S Mom- can't you have that time here..

She was cut off by S dad
S dad- I trust her.. let her get a new start.. *he gave her a slight smile*

Avneet thanked him for understanding and said she is leaving now..

S Dad- Can we drop you home..?
Avneet nodded and hugged them for last time. She went without meeting Sid as her heart is already having a hard battle in staying away from him.

Leap of 2 months

Avneet's POV

I have given almost 10 interviews but they say I can't do romantic parts and lack emotions at times... without all emotions I can't be selected... I understand.. but I can't.. I just can't adjust myself with romantic lines after what my life turned into.

I have another audition today and this time I have decided to do my best..

I came out from my house all dressed and ready and saw sid waiting for me at the door.

I ignored him as I know we can't be together... I can't spoil his life.. I tried walking past him but he dragged me inside my house..

Sid- How long.. how long will you run away?

Will Avneet understand or Sid will be left Heartbroken?
Goal- 60+ comments

Comments

  1. Thanks for uploading ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Avu please understand sidd.. he love you ... 🥺🥺🥺😥💔❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for uploading sis 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Avu ko Abhi asa kya kaha ... 🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please avu don't spare with sidd .. she why think that she can spoil sids life 💔🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waiting for curse and next ch 51

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice 👍 chap please upload next chapter soon ❤️💯

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 months se avu ne sidd se baathi nehi ki 🙄😥😭

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice emotional chapter 🤗😖

    ReplyDelete
  10. Waiting for next ch 😘.. me tho kabhi nehi socha thaaki story isi tharak turn hogi ki ... Amazing 💔❤️🙌

    ReplyDelete
  11. Curse story please upload 🤩

    ReplyDelete
  12. 🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊🥳🎊🌹 chapter 50 congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for uploading 🥲😚

    ReplyDelete
  14. Avu please understand 😨❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  15. Waiting for next chapter 😃

    ReplyDelete
  16. Di awesome ❣️.. nice story...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please upload the link on YouTube 😇

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sidneet update video poste Karo plzz🥰☹️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Coolllllllll chapter 😍 love it . Waiting for 51 Ch and course 19 ch

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely .m but I can't understand esa abhi ne kiya kaha , avneet change 🤫🤔🤔🤘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please upload sidneet update 🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please upload new chapter i m very much excited 🤗👍

    ReplyDelete
  23. Waiting for next chapter 🥰

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice di.. sidnee together 🥺 plzz

    ReplyDelete
  25. Avu is a bold heart 💔 girl

    ReplyDelete
  26. Di sidneet update please .. curse ch ko bhi upload karo di ❣️

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for uploading .. waiting in such a long time 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  28. 😘❤👏🏻👍🏻👌🏻👆🏻

    ReplyDelete
  29. I know avu will never leave sidd

    ReplyDelete
  30. Abhi bhaiya said something magical and then l think that avu took this decision..... 🧐

    ReplyDelete
  31. She is a great actor 🤗🤟🏻

    ReplyDelete
  32. Please upload next ch soon 😉

    ReplyDelete
  33. How long ?!!??!?!? Yah avu how long ...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Di curse ko bhi continue karo plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  35. Waiting for next chapter 😃

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cool awesome 😘.. waiting for next chap

    ReplyDelete
  37. Di kyu aapp sidneet updates video uploaded nehi karthe 🥺🙄🙄...

    ReplyDelete
  38. Curse ko bhi start karo Di😊

    ReplyDelete
  39. 50 chap bhi hogaya... Waiting for next ch. Upload soon 💕

    ReplyDelete
  40. Are muje tho samaj nehi aaraha ki esa abhi ne kiya kaha 🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  41. Nice story.. avu become a actress ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please upload sidneet updates video

    ReplyDelete
  43. Next ch kub aayega 🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  44. Nice di . Don't stop making amazing fanfic 💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  45. Waiting for neeeeeeexxxxxxtttttt 🤫🤫❣️

    ReplyDelete
  46. Avu thoda thoda us yaathathaash se bahar aaraha hei ❣️. Thank God 😊

    ReplyDelete
  47. Lovely emotional ch waiting for next 🥺🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  48. mere exam chalrahaa hei or me mare books ko padneki bhina is ch ko ready karrahahu 😜😜😆😁

    ReplyDelete
  49. Please upload next ch soon as possible 😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water