Skip to main content

Chapter 51 Confession

Sid- How long.. how long will you run away?
Avneet- Until I can..
Sid- Leaving me behind.. is it possible?
Avneet- Yes.. *she said looking around*
Sid- but I can't live without you.. *tears slipped down his cheeks*

Avneet melted with his tears but her heart stopped wiping those tears as it knows he will again try to be with her if she agrees and that is only causing him troubles.. so she shook off his hand and decided to leave..

Sid- Avneet.. I can't live without you...
Avneet- oxygen is just nothing ryt *she said sarcastically while rolling her eyes*
Sid- You are my oxygen..
Avneet- your oxygen isn't yours then

Sid- *cupped her face* Rishi and Zayn both have left our life then also you can't be mine... Why? You agreed to spend your life with me.. then why not now..?

Avneet- Time changed.. *she said trying hard not to cry but ended up with tears*

Sid- *I wiped her tears* I know I couldn't help you on time.. but.. But I tried my best.. I didn't wanted you to come in that place.. *he said while turning around as his tears also were on edge of flowing out*

I wanted you to be safe as Rishi had Gun.. I couldn't bang the door.. I know I could have.. I could have just broken the door but my heart was pacing about what if he shot...

*Tears blurred my vision and came out* those slaps he gave you.. the sound.. it still hurts me... but at that time.. it was just you.. who came in my mind.. I don't know... I just..

Before I could say more I felt her soft lips on mine.. her hands covering my face... I melted in those hands as tears didn't stopped ever after..

Avneet- I am sorry to let you go through all pain alone..
Sid- I want you.. you are not tainted... You are pure.. you are mine.. *I broke the kiss to say this and again kissed her*

Avneet- you deserve better.. forget me.. *she said breaking the kiss and realizing that she kissed me*

Sid- if I will ever bend infront of any other girl then I know that will be our princess..
Avneet- *looked away as her heart felt butterflies inside but brain saying it is wrong* but you know.. I am already touched...

Sid- who cares..?
Avneet- I do..
Sid- Then I don't have any other option left.. *he said looking all pale*
Avneet nodded and walked past him..

Sid held her from her waist and took her in his arms in bridal style..

Avneet- Sid leave me.. what are you doing..?
Sid- I am marking you mine again..
Avneet- what..? Leave me..

Sid placed her on bed and kissed her cheeks then on lips and moving down.. gave her a hickey on her neck

Sid- All set.. marked mine.. *he said proudly*

Avneet's hand travelled to the hickey.. she quickly got up from bed and saw it on mirror and good times flashed in her mind.. she smiled but quickly decided to fight back.. because he needs to move on..

Avneet- Sid..
Sid- No.. don't ask for more... Nahhh
Avneet- but..
Sid- No Avneet.. I am feeling shy...
Avneet- But I was..
Sid- I know you were enjoying but we should not cross our limits for your enjoyment.. *he covered his face with his hands* we will do rest on our honeymoon..

I can't resist and laugh at his expressions..

Avneet- Oye idiot shut up.. I said while laughing... I wasn't saying this..
Sid- *he stared at me like he is taking pictures from his eyes* Neet.. this is you.. who laughs and enjoys even my kidoo things..
Avneet became a little serious

Sid- You think just because he tried touching you makes you more or less for me..? No.. I love you.. the person who has a pure heart.. brave and courageous spirit. I am in love with your existence..

Avneet- *she became emotional again* I love you... I love you arth.. she said rolling her hands around my neck.. I can't change past but for future I can promise to be yours..

Sid- Yes.. you can't change past but control yourself till our honeymoon.. I don't want to lose it before that..

*he said this time smirking at her and she hitted him lightly on his chest*

Goal- 60+ comments
Sidneet ahhh I missed them so much

Comments

  1. Ahh missed sidneet cuteness in fanfic as well as in real life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for next chapter🔥🔥❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh atlast sidneet came back

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think now avneet is mormal

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they will soon marry😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want them back soon in real life also🥺😌

    ReplyDelete
  7. How many more chp are left di? 🤨🤔

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice di .. awesome lovely chap 👍🤫❤️😜

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing 😁.. romantic 🥰💕

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice ☺️. finally avneet except 😘😆😊😊😊. Lovely chap di . waiting for next... Are curse all so❤️😜

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooooo🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 cute

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please upload sidneet updates video 💕

    ReplyDelete
  13. Emotional chapter 🙄🥺.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for uploading long chap 🤘🤘🤘sidneet

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please upload next ch.. waiting.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice .. I really love this ch 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me bhi bohoth miss kiya sidneet ko 🥺 .. kya hiva avneet ki audition ko 😜

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice romance 🥳🥳🥰😝🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete
  19. Please post next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice chap .. emotional bhi😭😘

    ReplyDelete
  21. Upload next dii 🥰love u sidneet 😘

    ReplyDelete
  22. I really missed these fun and cute moments between Sidneet in this FF and also in real life.😭😭😭😭but really I am in love with this FF. I am very sad because this FF is going to end soon...😭😭😭😭😖😖😖😖😖

    ReplyDelete
  23. Please upload the next chapter soon🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🤩🤩🤩😍😍😍

    ReplyDelete
  24. Waiting for next.. thanks for uploading soon 👌❤️

    ReplyDelete
  25. Curse ko bhi upload karo Di

    ReplyDelete
  26. Nice . I really miss this moments 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
  27. What about fainnat🤔🤔🤔

    ReplyDelete
  28. Kya hone vaala hei????? 🤔🤔🤔💕❣️💕❣️

    ReplyDelete
  29. woooow finally bubbly avneet is back

    ReplyDelete
  30. literally i was craving this part of the story

    ReplyDelete
  31. di thank u soooo much for a long chappy

    ReplyDelete
  32. woah a real long chapter loved this one

    ReplyDelete
  33. i think this is my 2nd favourite chapter till yet

    ReplyDelete
  34. the storyline is going soo good I am very sad because this fanfic is coming to end soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. di could u pls extend this FF a bit more pls pls pls

    ReplyDelete
  36. What about Sid mom nd dad nd fianat

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love it so long chp🤗🤟🏻😍

    ReplyDelete
  38. Waiting for next ch.. please upload di

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sidneet again 💕💕❣️💕❣️💕

    ReplyDelete
  40. Ha di fainnat kaha hei.. please upload curse ch

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sidneet updates video upload karo na kyu aap in active hei 🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  42. Please upload next ch soon 😉

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cool and emotional Ch .. badly miss sidneet romance 🥺🎊🎊🎊

    ReplyDelete
  44. I am so happy but it's gonna be end na☹️☹️🥺

    ReplyDelete
  45. Thanks for uploading sis nice yaar love it

    ReplyDelete
  46. Don't end this story ☹️😫😫😫

    ReplyDelete
  47. Please upload di ub 2 dinn hogaya🥺🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  48. Please post next chapter,goal is already completed

    ReplyDelete
  49. Kub aayega ..... Please upload karona 2dinn bhi hogaya

    ReplyDelete
  50. It's more than your goal di
    Upload new 🆕

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water