Skip to main content

Chapter 54 Found you

Abhi stood up and walked out of the room when Avneet asked..

Avneet- are you my brother..?
Abhi's legs froze.. he couldn't process what she said.. or may be he didn't wanted it to come out like this..
Abhi- No.. *he said.. more or less stated*
Avneet- I know you are.. *her eyes teary and her heart sobbing to see her brother after long*

Abhi- I am getting late.. sorry for inconvenience guyz.. you all continue...
Avneet- will you leave your kiddo like this.. all alone..? *she asked when both of their backs are facing each other*

Kiddo was how her real brother used to call her.. so this is something special for both..

Abhi is struggling to accept the reality or is just too afraid to believe that the only purpose he had in his life.. to find his lost parents is finding them dead..😭 he want this nightmare to end.. but even after knowing reality not accepting her sister is also a big loss..

Abhi turned back.. knowing she is right... May be this is the only reality... He finally let his tears roll out..

Flashback

Avneet stopped talking to everyone.. she barely spoke anything...

One day Abhi went to meet her..

Abhi- hey avneet.. how are you..?
Avneet didn't responded just smiled lightly.
Abhi- do you know you broke my record of coming 1st.. urghhh I am so sad..

Avneet looked around as she didn't wanted to meet anyone and what is there to come and say all this..? She looked at her bedsheet.

Abhi- anyways I know what happened with you and I feel sorry for them..

Avneet looked at him angrily.. she didn't wanted to get sympathy but she don't even want to listen that someone feels sorry for the ones who got punishment for their deeds..

Avneet- you feel sorry for them.. pathetic..

Abhi- ofcourse... Zayn got a sister like you but he didn't respected that.. and now he lost it.. I feel sorry that even after getting everything still god didn't gave him good thoughts that could sustain it...

Avneet understood what he meant and smiled.

Abhi- *continued* you know not everyone is blessed with a family.. look at me.. I don't have my parents.. I am..
Avneet- *looked at him sadly understanding her pain*
Abhi- wait... Don't think I am an orphan... My parents are alive and they might be waiting for me somewhere.. I just got lost..
Avneet- I wish you find them soon.. *yes she spoke* I can understand how hard it is to miss your family..
Abhi- I will find them and won't let them go anywhere..

Avneet- But how you got lost..?
Abhi- I don't know.. I just found myself in a slum area when I got consciousness.. they said I was an orphan.. but I knew it is impossible because I have some faded pictures of my parents in my mind..

Avneet- how you came here.. I mean from a slum area to the most expensive college of India.
Abhi- hehe.. it is a long story... I don't want you to get bored..

Avneet- I want to know.. plz tell me.. *she said out of curiosity*
Abhi- umm.. I am not exaggerating.. don't say you feel sympathy to me... But.. will you befriend me if it is not good..
Avneet- never.. idiot.. she laughed..
Abhi- okay then.. I gave entrance exams in a school and cleared them.. I didn't knew in which class I was so I gave exams for 2nd class... I sold newspapers in the morning for fees and then after school I used to teach students.. for food.. I didn't had perfect shelter but I managed..

Abhi- after some years I started getting scholarship so I bought a one room place for me on rent from earnings.. started teaching more students.. It was just for the last year that my old college sent some brilliant students in this college and luckily I got selected in them too... and that's how I ended up in here.. well there are a few more jobs I did for college but anyhow.. I got 2nd position.. I am so happy I lost to you..

Avneet was crying by the end now..

Avneet- why life is so hard for us..? You lost your parents and I lost my whole family..
Abhi- everyone do have their story.. some tell some hide and some live.. it is not easy for anyone..

Avneet- I am stuck.. you have purpose in your life... You have to find your parents.. what about me..? I don't have anyone..

Abhi- you have purpose in front of your eyes... See you got another family when one left.. you got new parents.. look around you have us.. Sid Faisu Jannat.. you can count me too if you want..

Avneet- I already counted.. she said and chuckled...
Abhi smiled and said.. think wisely.. may be your parents wanted you to be something or something that makes you happy.. we are always here with you..

Avneet nodded and Abhi looked at watch..
Abhi- I have to go... I have an interview today.. I want party but not from a cry baby so think wisely... bye..
Avneet waved bye to him and he left

Flashback ends

Avneet- You are my brother.. *she said turning to face his back* you were taken away from our accident place by river and luckily you ended in a slum area..

Abhi was froze as he is thinking same.. he always saw him playing with a girl and his parents teaching him.. he thought his parents were teachers but now it makes sense to him.. but still he can't accept this reality.. she is an actress..

Abhi- I can't just believe this on assumptions.. what if I don't come out to be your brother.. you will be left hurt again.. I am sorry Avneet..

Avneet- your right hand have some stitches.. when you got them..?
Abhi- I don't know..
Avneet- You got them when you saved me from dog and he bit you and you had to get some stitches..

Both are having teary eyes.. both craving to call each other family but heart is afraid..

Abhi- Avni.. please forget it... Many people still recognize me as a waiter and a slum dweller.. I am sorry... I can't call you my sister it will affect your carrier.. *he wiped tears and moved away to go*

Avneet- I am not ashamed to call you my brother... Am I this bad that you don't want to call me your sister.. *she broke down and sat on his knees.. she craves for her family like poor crave for food..*

Abhi stepped quick at her and hugged her.. knowing his life might be giving him a second chance to live... everyone was crying...

An unexpected encounter returned life to 2 persons..

Faisu asked- Can we join you both..?
Abhi forwarded a hand and everyone had a group hug.

The day passed well... Everyone cherished the new siblings and Sid asked permission to date Avneet from Abhi.

It was a fun day and next day Abhi left after completing his presentation and said he will also come to watch 1st show of her film.

It received great response from audience and Avneet is also getting more ad and show requests..

Last Chapter Epilogue will be posted tomorrow don't miss.. surprise is waiting there 💃💃
Goal- 80+ comments tell your view about story plzzz
I am going to miss this story so much.. the day I had this idea of story it became hard for me to not write this one so I stopped Curse in between to write this one.. anyways tell your opinions in comments ❤

Comments

  1. Awesome di .. finely she found her true brother 🥺🥺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for suprise ♥️♥️🎉🎉

    ReplyDelete
  3. please di curse & un expected love which you uploaded in you yt channel
    love u
    lots of love from pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was last chp😌👍🏻👌🏻

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope in real also her movie # tikuwedssheru gets hittt😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally the lost siblings found each other 🥺😌☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finally Avu got her real brother 🥺🥺🥺♥️♥️♥️
    I am gonna miss this FF forever. This FF is soooo close to my heart♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Emotional 🥺. We are going to miss this FF .. di ye end hone ki baath plzz curse ko continue karo 😊

    ReplyDelete
  9. Me bhi yehi sochathaaki abhi ne esa kya kaha avu ko bathal ne keliye... Nice flashback 💕❤️

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo so family also completed ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for last chap 🤗🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please continue curse ff 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Avneet become a salubrity 😍 . awesome . Emotional 😥 chapter 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  14. Only a brother can advise like this 😫😥😥🥺💕😍

    ReplyDelete
  15. Last me kyaa hone vaalahei 🤔😘❤️. So so sooo excited

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am gonna misss this FF😫

    ReplyDelete
  17. Plzzz upload curse... Now it's gonna be end na

    ReplyDelete
  18. Emotional 🥺.. now sidneet family are completed ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  19. Abhneet congratulations ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ooo 🥺. We are going to miss this Fanfic

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please upload next ch soon 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hum ye FF ko bohoth miss karegi 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  23. Abhi ♥️ .. I never thought that avu find her real brother 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  24. Last chap me sidneet ka wadding hogi tho 😍😁😁

    ReplyDelete
  25. I feel so bad 😞.. my favourite FF going to be end 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  26. Didi ye story end hone ki bath aap curse ko continue karogina🥺???

    ReplyDelete
  27. Waiting for next chapter hungrily

    ReplyDelete
  28. We're going to miss this FF story a lot 😞😞🥺♥️

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fanfic by ishitha .... AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  30. Don't stop writing FF STORYES

    ReplyDelete
  31. Kub aap upload karegi or inthuzaar nehi rehesaktha

    ReplyDelete
  32. Or yaar aid ne avu ko date karne keliye permision bhi me leliya😁

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nice di ... Please continue na don't end 🥺

    ReplyDelete
  34. Time ith ni jaldi gaya yaar ye story katham bhi hone vaalahi 😑

    ReplyDelete
  35. Last chap me kya hoga Di😁

    ReplyDelete
  36. Found your.. humne pehelehi doondliya🤙🤙

    ReplyDelete
  37. Last chap kal aayega😨😫😫😫😫😫 .. we all are going to miss this FF 💕

    ReplyDelete
  38. Abhi avu ka bhaai nice ♥️

    ReplyDelete
  39. I think last chap long gogi

    ReplyDelete
  40. 😍😍😍😍 abhi baai .. SUPER 🤘

    ReplyDelete
  41. Awesome family is complete ..

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kyu aap sidneet update video nehi post karthe 😫

    ReplyDelete
  43. Kaash fainnat or sidneet ka shaadi hogi thot 🤘❣️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water