Skip to main content

Broken Hearts S2 C1

Hey All, Welcome to Season 2 of Broken Hearts. Thank You for immense Love in Season 1 and be ready to witness things and feelings you haven't experienced before because some stories are ill-fated 😟😟 You never know if they will end good or not. But let's not judge it based on opinions and get back on peeking in our cute new couple Sidneet's life.

Story begins..

Avneet's POV

It had been a hard journey with knowing the fact that my brother Zayn with whom I stayed for more than 14 years wasn't my brother. Though I am happy that he isn't my brother because he is a psycho, who only cares about money. I am not going to spoil my mood because Abhi is coming to see me today.

I know you are wondering why he is coming to see me? Does he not live with me? Well yes he denied staying with me. He said he will take care of me but before staying with me he really wants to be a brother on whom I can depend and not the one about whom I need to worry.

Well he is sure cute as he bought an apartment near my house to see me before every morning and to check on me at night. He don't allow me nightouts though and I hate it but I have to admit he saves me alot by calling me home when I don't want to stay out.

We have a secret code for it as well but shhh.. it's a top secret so don't reveal it to my friends. Well when I don't want to join any party but I have to say Yes because I can't deny, I simply send 3 different heart emojis and he knows he have to save me.

Special part is that he allows me to have date with Siddharth and helps me pick a nice gift for him as well. Though he is a big tease but yes he is a part of my life like Siddharth.

Sid's POV

Hey all you know so much about me but not all right..? Well it has been 2 years since I built my company. I am a CEO now and surely you would want to know about my Love life because their are so many amazingly hot stories of CEO and Love that like Avneet you are fan of it too.

Though nothing kind of it is available in my life because she is a big Actress and I can't have her in my cabin without raising gossips for her so yes our love life is hideout meets.

We have Fainnat who are best in giving us best place and date ideas and we go there by sneaking out as smoothly as possible. Thanks to amazing service at Faisu's place we never get caught easily. Haha.

Would you like to fight with an angry Lioness? No right, but I will have to. As I am late for our today's meet and she would be waiting for me. Ahh god am I dying today..

.
.
.
Avneet- Aj to bs ye aa jaye mein btati hu ise (Let him come today, I will teach him a good lesson)

Goal- 3 shares on Instagram or YouTube and 40 comments
2nd Chapter will start the story and it will be amazing so complete the goal soon. Do follow this page to not miss any update for next chapter.

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water