Skip to main content

Mermaid's Love Story - Ch 01

"Sharkkk.. Hide everyone. Timmy is hurt and we need to hide him lest he will be killed" shouted Jannat.



I can't believe that only our little blood can drive sharks at all our places.

I can't help but pull Jannat and Timmy inside the old retired sunk ship which is our new place to hide.


I try to play a tune only audible to dolphins (sharks can't hear it unless they are too close) to call them for help as they are our only lifesavers. They play, eat and guard us. Though being Mermaid is like a challenge in itself but sharks worsen everything.

I saw shark swimming around our old treasure chest inside which we were hiding, each in one box. I wish someone comes and takes the attention of this shark away from here or it will soon smell us. Before I could do something Timmy swung out of the box and shouted hey I am here.


I can't believe he is doing this when he is hurt. He can't bear one round with shark and he jumped out just to save us but nah this kid can't be thinking of saving us by sacrificing his life.

I know I ain't a big fighter but when it comes to my people I know I would like to die with them rather in regret of being a coward and I jump out of my box too. Being soul sister I saw Jannat coming out with me too like we planned coming out together. I can feel the shark smirking like she got Jackpot but bruh it is so wrong.


Shark hastily opened its mouth to start feast with Timmy but before it can hurt him more I take out my hands to let it transform into a fighter nailing fin and brush it on its skin.

The shark is taken aback for a flash second as Mermaids rarely fight for themselves but may be this made him go crazy. I can't process how dangerous this fight is going to be but thanks to my swim suit that I wore today I know I am going to be more faster than shark might have thought.


I took a deep sea circle cut i.e, going down its attack and coming on top of it and then smacking again with my fin. I knew only Jannat can be trusted to find most safe places and she have already taken away Timmy from here. Shark is never still when she is capturing her food to satisfy cravings. She attacks on me with her caudal fin and okay that was more powerful than I thought. I hit a sea rock and my body starts aching from it.


I think I can see death in front of my eyes as Shark is now just 1 inch away from me with wide open mouth showing perfectly pointed tooth. I can't die I remind myself looking at death directly calling, just to help my tail to push me upwards for safety but before I could make it to save me Shark was pushed away.

Wait what. Jannat is back and so is Timmy with her.


Why she didn't took her to somewhere safe I ask her using telepathy and she whistles and in seconds the School of Dolphin takes over. Sharks are afraid of them and in no minutes it disappears.

Timmy and Jannat hugs me as they shed some tears well not actually tears but something precious you don't know about.


If you just visited the whole fight sitting at your place then I think this means you are interested in knowing about what is under the sea. Some of you might think that in what fantasy are you living in like woah you are talking about mermaids like you are a mermaid.

Yes I am a Mermaid, call me Avneet.




This was a bit tiring as the soreness takes over and I fall into deep sleep.


"Just want your reviews on the story start well what is coming ahead is completely insane. I just want you all to comment and share currently no such goals are set and I will try to continue the fanfic with most comments so drop name of fanfic you want to read"

Use Mermaid for this fanfic, Curse for Mystery Part 2.

You can send me characters you want to see on insta as well. My id is @its_fanficbyishita

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water