Skip to main content

Marrying Mr. Billionaire Chapter 4



Avneet's POV

Finally it is my first day of work and I am so excited. I cooked breakfast for kids and delivered it more earlier than normal days because I can't be late on my first day of work.


I return back and get ready for my 1st day of office. I just forgot to tell you that I interviewed for Personal Assistant role. I was asked to be there 10 minutes earlier than the time specified because my boss don't like latecomers.

I decided to dress a little casual with office vibes so I wore a casual pant that was of my mom as she was also a working member of our family and it fitted me perfectly. Most of you might think what a bad choice to wear old clothes on 1st day of work but I still remember my Mother used to say that we should not waste clothes just because they have been worn. You should wear a cloth until it is in good condition and fits you.

So I paired it with a blue top which made it look so classy and on top of it Pink jacket for Final touch.




I looked in the mirror just to realize that it looks like a perfect match. I kept my hair open with soft curls and wore little makeup. I completed the look with purse which had everything that I might need.

I decided to take bus ride till my new office and after 25 minutes or so I am on the gate of my new office. I enter inside. I see all eyes getting on me making me feel like something is wrong as everyone is gossiping may be because they don't know who I am or may be my looks are getting me so much attention.

I go to reception and ask about Akash's cabin who will introduce me to my new boss Mr. Siddharth Nigam. Also my eyes search for Vaishnavi as she was also meeting her new boss today and here she is waving at me.

I walk to her and wish her morning. She was a little hesitant about something like she wanted to say something but before we could talk Mr. Akash came and asked us to follow him to the cabin.

He first introduced Vaishnavi to her boss and next turn was mine. As we enter inside my boss Mr. Siddharth Nigam I feel something is not right but I keep my subconscious mind at side and greet my boss.

I will call him Mr. SN from now onwards so don't get confused. His chair's backside is facing us and he waved his hand and Akash left. I didn't knew what happened and decided to introduce myself. After I was done introducing myself SN turned towards me and I got to see his face, he looks like a model may be even better.

Sid- Ms. Kaur don't you think you forgot something?

Ak- I am sorry sir, I didn't get it but if you tell me what is missing I will surely not miss it next time.
Sid- *in low tone* If you will get that chance then ryt?
Ak stood confused as Sid was having a smirk on his face and his words meant deep with that expression he had on his face.

Before Avneet could think more Siddharth stood up and went in front of her and stood taking hold of his table. He played video of them in front of her and she froze when she saw what was that.

Avneet blinked at the screen and then at sid's face. She couldn't believe her life is trying to make fun of her or is not done with testing her. Just for the sake of her job will she have to say sorry even for the wrongdoings which aren't her fault?

Sid- so it was all a fame game? Number of views on this video is more than 1 Million in just 1 day.
Ak- But you can see I am not the uploader of the video. Nor did I see it was you.
Sid- oh let me narrate it to you. You saw my car on internet and decided to create a scene when you get a chance. Day before yesterday you got that chance and created this scene.

Ak rolled her eyes at his explanation and said I am sorry Mr. Nigam I didn't knew you were a script writer or may be I would have applied somewhere else for the job because it wasn't even expected from a business tycoon like you to build a fake story just because you weren't ready to take blame that it was your own fault.

Anyways blame me or not, the fact is I was interested in working with you because I felt you were someone who uses brain and don't get befooled easily but sorry you failed my expectations.

I am going to check your schedule today so please excuse me.

She turned around to leave but Sid held her hand and pulled her back.

Sid- Don't you ever dare to roll your eyes at me. And don't come back because You are fired. *He said rage boiling in his eyes as this is the 1st time since ages that someone got guts to behave with him like that*

Siddharth's POV

At 6'o clock, while I was busy in my work schedule I got a call from my brother that you are trending on Social media but this time not for your accomplishments but because of your rude nature. He scolded me about it but I had to hang up because I don't remember doing anything.

I opened YouTube link which Abhishek had just sent me. I was surprised that someone recorded me throwing money to that cycle rider whoever she was and they are saying I buy people and there voices with money.

Huh. I was considerate and gave her money more than she had suffered for and which she should have taken rather than creating a scene. I can't believe people don't see I just threw at her a new cycle price what they see is I am being rude.

They are non-sense. I replied to my brother and didn't care about it until it became trending and media got its coverage too. I was already pissed about my PA who was always handling all these kinds of matters left due to wedding two days back. She said she will like to take break from work now for uncertain time. I agreed. I asked for vacancy to be filled immediately but within 2 days this thing happened.

Luckily today my new PA would be hired and I will do a Media gathering about it and it will be done. Though I can get video removed from all platforms but our business wants to rule customers hearts too. We can't let matters be just closed without proper response.

Same day when I asked for my new PA details they sent me details of this girl who was in the video. I was so irritated but still when I checked her details I was shocked to see this girl was better than almost every other candidate and knew how to handle clients, how to get easily bonded with new people and she was recommended as PA by all the interviewers with no exception.

I cursed under my breathe that she played the low-key trick on social media to gain popularity and now got into my company because of her capabilities but this will be harsh for her as she will have to beg for forgiveness to continue her job.

I patiently waited for the next morning just like a hungry lion. I asked for her all details to be furnished to me which they said will be placed on my table.

When I entered today in morning I saw her waiting and decided to walk straight to my cabin to know her all details.
.
.

Cliffhanger
.
What will happen?
.
Is Avneet losing her job on 1st day?
.
Last update without comments, if you want next chapter do comment and let me know if you are liking it or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water