Skip to main content

Marrying Mr. Billionaire Chapter 5



Siddharth POV

Before I could start going through her file an urgent call came and I had to pick it up because it was of dad. He was angry too because of that stupid video. I said I will handle it and the best way that I know is to record a video from her side that it was all planned. As I ended the call she entered my cabin with Aakash.

As he told me she is here I gestured him to leave. As he left I decided to wait and see what explanation she have to offer but she just introduced herself as an innocent kid who don't know what he/she did.

I can't hold back my urge to spit on her facts that she missed about herself. An attention seeker and a not so innocent person.  As I turned around to show her the mirror for a second I was mesmerized by her beauty, simple yet elegant.

I adjusted myself and asked her everything which she denied until she saw the video. The expression on her face is unreadable at least not guilty as I see mostly when people commit something wrong have.

I blamed her but her expressions didn't change to guilty and when finally they change they are more of judgmental. I am not okay with a random assistant rolling eyes at me and replying to me like she is the boss but this also makes me doubt if she is actually behind it or I was actually just making assumptions because there are so many people who can benefit from the video apart from her.

But no matter what I want her out of my office right now. I fired her but my words didn't make her flinch a little but she just back flipped her hairs like she didn't just got thrown out of office on 1st day.

Her face had a smile on now and she said she isn't leaving. She didn't seemed worried about challenging me.

Ak- Contract is for at least 6 months and based on work it will be extended and without any work related issues I won't be fired so Mr. Nigam keep that ego to yourself and find who posted it because I don't have time for your stories.

*She left*

I just stared at her confidence. It is 1st time in past 6 years that someone made me doubt my decision. But she don't know I have her whole life history in my hands. So she won't be left for her fake confidence.

I sat on my desk and went through her information. Her parents are dead, her schooling and college details, her job and...

Back to Avneet's POV

I have said he can't remove me but yes he can remove me. I wasn't intentional in fighting with him it was just an accident and he threw money at me rather than an apology so I won't mind doing it again even when I know he is my boss because all I wanted was to be asked if I am okay or may be a hand helping me get up that's it.

I didn't film it nor did I post so I am not worried at all. Anyways if he is going to remove me then I should go with other interviews that I had shortlisted and may be ask if I can get a job there.

Before I am removed officially let's get on his days schedule because no matter what he says I can't be careless about my work or he will get a point to remove me. So I check out his meetings and reports that needs his notice and approval.

I grab a total of 6 files that includes some information about different departments and their reports. Apart from them I realize we have an appointment request from Mr. Singh. I check out his profile and find he is a big business to us and make my way to Mr. Nigam's office.

Ak- *knocks on door*
Sid- *hides Avneet's file in drawer* Come in
Ak- Sir you have to sign these files and this report from sales department needs your attention.
Sid- don't you hear you are fired.
Ak- Apart from that I can hear everything *she smiles like she is surely deaf for his firing her statement*

Sid gets angry but says it is better to get your work done without paying anything. Go ahead tell me my business. Avneet rolls her eyes but not in real but in her mind because rolling eyes on your boss isn't a good thing to do.

Avneet explains things that she noticed and informs him that Mr. Singh is waiting for a meeting. He want to discuss about upcoming trends and business deal that they can sign.

Siddharth nods and gets engaged in his work and Avneet leaves.

It was going to be a big day. Sid was trying his best to get her out of the office while she was not even listening to him about being fired. He can remove her easily and ask guards to throw her out but he can't do something like that because if she is behind that viral video then it will add oil to the fire that he removed her without any reason and may be it can affect his business.

At 7'o clock, everyone started leaving office. Avneet and Vaishnavi took their handbag and were leaving too when Sid asked Avneet to stay. Vaishnavi asked Avneet if she needs company but Avneet said her to leave as it is getting dark outside and she don't know what is the matter and how long it will take.

Sid called Avneet in his cabin and she went there.

Ak- Yes Mr. Nigam
Sid- I am asking you for the last time. Did you upload that video?
Ak- My answer won't change no matter how many times you ask.
Sid- I will pay double amount or even triple if you tell me who paid you to do that. I will get you a job which will be double of your current pay. Only if you tell the truth.
Ak- Money can't buy me Mr. Nigam so better focus on who uploaded it because I have nothing to do with it.

Sid- *I just wanted to confirm one last time all her movements and expressions just for the sake of assurity that she isn't involved and I sigh as I could have fired a wrong person today if she wasn't stubborn to stick* Okay great then you should leave.

Sid rolled his chair and Avneet went to open door to leave.
Sid- Don't be late tomorrow I hate late comers.
Ak looked back at disbelief as Mr. Nigam who was trying his best to fire her for whole day was now okay with her job. She smiled and left.

Sid's POV

I knew that she was telling truth when she said she isn't leaving because she didn't do this. I knew she isn't even 1% guilty about throwing back money. She is sassy and bold.

If anyone else would have been on her place then she/he would know being fired means being fired. They could have asked me for compensation money or something but she didn't even considered being fired the case. I doubted who could be behind all this and thus appointed my persons to find out.

They informed me that the video was filmed and uploaded by a random person who wanted a little fame with your video but later on he confessed that video is being promoted by our competitor company and they have invested sums in getting that video rank.

When I went on her data to cross check if it was planned I got to know she works as food delivery girl and it is her regular route to deliver food so it was my drivers fault and wasn't atleast framed by her.

I wanted to be a little more confident so I decided to ask her without any fear if she was paid for doing it so I called her in the cabin and looking at her expression I knew she isn't lying.

I think she can prove to be an asset to the company as she is fearless and can't be bought with money. I have checked something more about her and I think she have her weaknesses that I can use if she ever cheats on the company.

I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT. DON'T FORGET TO SHARE YOUR VIEWS.

To be continued..

.
Goal- 10 comments.

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water