Skip to main content

Mermaid Love Story - Ch 2

Jannat and Timmy rushed to hold Avneet as she fell unconscious. Jannat tied Avneet with herself and swam her to the nearby medical of mermaids.

Jannat's POV
Above all what is threatening me is that Avneet should not have got touched by Shark's teeth because that takes us more than 15 days to recover and the nauseous lasts a month.

It was my bad that I left her to fight with the shark alone. I had to do that because Timmy needed a bandage which wasn't available there and I had to drape it with some seagrass so that the blood doesn't drive more sharks or in no way we could win over them.

By the time I bandaged him we saw Avneet was hitted by shark's caudal fin. We rushed and pushed shark aside as it was the only thing we could do at the moment.

I was humming our tune to call dolphins all the time and when we pushed shark I used all my energy to call the dolphins and ask them to come and help and it worked. There was school of dolphins and some even came from different groups as they heard call for help.

When we reached at emergency centre we got to know that it is just exhaustion and fear that she fell unconscious but she is fine. She needs a little mermaidia to help get over the sleep she has got into.

As asked I and few more mermaids who were present there used our energy and our inbuilt powers to create the ball of energy known as mermaidia.

The balls revolved around Avneet for few minutes and slowly and gradually she opened her eyes. I was so glad to see her opening her eyes that my tears turned into pearls of happiness and our little shells came to absorb it so that they stays protected.

When the balls disappeared it meant she is fine again. In no time I hugged her as she smiled at me assuring that everything is fine.

Jannat- You brat how could you fight so carelessly.. I always tell you sharks use their caudal fin when they find opponent tough and you know we almost lost you.

Avneet- oh god. Can I have some of your precious pearls she said out of blue.

Jannat- what..? *I pushed her aside for being so cold* you are busy with those pearls more than what I am saying?

Avneet- No your highness. I mean your pearls are as important as your words but you know being a designer I can't withhold my urge to design a dress with them and they are made with your tears that means they are even more beautiful. *She said with a cute pouty face*




Jannat was thinking that "I can't believe this little girl just woke up from death bed and is again thinking about designing and is so playful already and I cried so much. Deep inside she was relaxed as she is okay and was wondering if she is not from this world. She felt relaxed finally"

She ordered those little shells to give Avneet some pearls and said she have something for her. She picked Avneet's hand and swam to the place where the surprise was.

Avneet raised an eyebrow at her in amusement that where is she taking her to. The moment they stopped swimming Jannat took out a sea-paper showing that there is one Fashion show organised in Jannat's friends place and Jannat is invited so she want Avneet to be her designer.

Avneet was beyond shock as Jannat is the King's daughter and the Sea tiara chose her as the princess. Though they are friends because until a certain age tiara don't reveal if it will chose princess as their princess or not. And Jannat was someone who ruled hearts since she was born.

We are bestfriends but still being princess's designer in parties is a big thing like in humans there are celebrities. I looked at her shocked more than surprised because you know I am still a small designer who have completed hardly 50 orders until now.

Avneet- I know you think this is a good opportunity but sorry Jannat I am not good enough. I don't want to make you feel ashamed. *I know this is like killing your dreams when you deny something so big but remember if you are not ready and you know then take some time before going for big opportunities*

Jannat looked at me and rolled her eyes.

Jannat- I am not asking you because you are my friend or because you will feel good with it but because I saw that sparkling outfit in your eyes when you saw those pearls.

*Hey all I am Jannat though you know me from someone else's eyes before but there are hidden things about us which makes every mermaid different from others. What I said about Avneet was true because I can read mind and hearts and can see the mindset or the ideas of people when they see and react to something in their mind*

Avneet looked a little hesitant at first but what she had imagined with pearls was surely royal and the one she thought wearing it was about Jannat only because those tears represented her kindness and care.

Avneet didn't hesitate any longer and knew she will left no stones unturned to make her the best outfit.

The show will be organised after 2 weeks. Until then you will have special care with 2 dolphins and you can use whatever you like.

Do you think Avneet is ready for designing Royal Outfits or will she fail in getting Jannat right outfit.
.
Cliffhanger..
.
If you are liking the story please let me know in comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water