Skip to main content

Broken Hearts Chapter 18

Avneet was leaving when she saw something.. it was a note... 

Note says.. hey go to your room and find the most special thing there.. may be you find something..

Avneet quickly went to her room and checked her books... *Lol books kiski fav hoti hai anyways 😂😂* she didn't found anything... She checked here and there and she got another note with a chocolate near her earpods.. 

Note says "Oh you found me.. I thought books will take time lol.. Next go to the place where you find your fav thing in night to  eat and find me there.."

Avneet- *next in kitchen..?* *In mind* let me just catch him for once.. I will surely kill him if he is doing a prank by placing these notes.. I mean okay it is cute but still...

She went in kitchen.. Sid's Mom and Dad are now sleeping because all the work is done and they have to wake up early as always...

Avneet in kitchen

What he meant by my night craving..? Cake..? She opened refrigerator and checked but no clue.. she checked other things but found nothing.. then she realized it is Ice-cream... Okay I found the slip... It says.. "take the ice-cream it is for you.. and bring mine too 🤪 okay then find me where you can see the sky.. she ran to her room and went to her balcony.. all empty.."

Avneet- ugh... Not even here.. In his room's balcony..? *She went and checked but he isn't there*

Avneet- I am not finding you mr.. *she folded her hands and went to her room* I will eat your ice-cream too.. *she quickly teared cover of his ice-cream cone and took a bite* after taking the bite she realized all the chits are correct then this can't be wrong.. she started thinking again and oh yes...

*She silently ran from her room to the terrace.. she opened the door and saw sid looking at the sky*

Sid- so you finally found me..
Avneet- ofcourse.. afterall I am the miss intelligent..
*To this sid chuckled*

She moved towards him..
Avneet- Why all of a sudden.. so many chits..and..
*Before she could complete.. the whole view changed*

The lights started blinking.. *not the way it does on Ghost story but like we use in Diwali decoration*

She looked around.. there was a small canopy and lights were around it.. there was a small dinner area with candles and he bend over to have her hand in his.. which she quickly placed in his..

Avneet- this feels so dreamy yr..
Sid- bcoz it is like that..
Avneet- hm..?
Sid- I mean first take a seat..
Avneet sitted and sid took the rose from table..

*Sid's leg is shivering as he is so nervous..*

Sid- I don't know how to tell you this... Bcoz it is first time for me as well but the day I saw you..your style.. your smile.. your way of rejecting others too..*little laugh* the way you enjoy with friends... Being happy with even the smallest sweet thing... I don't know when but I did.. I just fell for you...

Luckily I got an incentive too and that was being with you 24/7 ❤ I don't know how you will react but for me.. It took long to realise that I started loving you.. I don't know how I feel so nervous to tell you all this.. I don't want to be dumped like others though it was funny... *Laughs again* but.. *turns serious* I love you and I want to confess this to you that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my whole life.. I want to be the one who makes you smile everyday.. do you accept my Love..?
*Finally looking at her*

Avneet- What.. 😳😳😳

*Btao yes or no*
Anyways I am not a pro in proposing so bear with me.. 🤪 Anyways 70+ comments mean No and 80+ means Yes...
Zayn and Rishi coming soon stay tuned ❤

Comments

  1. Thanks for posting ❤️❤️
    yes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post literally waiting for the next chapter.. Hopefully she will say Yes. Get well soon di
    By Karisma♾️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exited for the next chapter di

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! Yes! Yes! But of course add some humour

    ReplyDelete
  5. Di i have tell u many times but again I am telling u that u r writing skills are just amazing....I think answer will be Yes...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Di thanks for posting 😘 because u are not feeling well today... Get well soon 😉 we all are with u. Lots of love 💖💖💖...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Exited for the next chapter do post it very soon

    ReplyDelete
  8. She should say yes and give him a big hug

    ReplyDelete
  9. Di your stories are just amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. First she shd say no and tell that it was a prank then yes

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wonderful chapter diii.
    I think She will said yess🤩😍hope so dii you are an amazing writer

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think she will say a bigg yes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Please 🥺 publish next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. U r really a romantic person

    ReplyDelete
  15. Please upload next chapter soon

    ReplyDelete
  16. I m really excited for the next chapter

    ReplyDelete
  17. Please upload next chapter soon and a big one

    ReplyDelete
  18. She should say Yes and probably give him a long passionate kiss

    ReplyDelete
  19. Amazing and it has to be yess

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your stories are so nice di please post next chapter soon, dhe should say a big yes....❤

    ReplyDelete
  21. we want villans too it will be more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  22. 80+comments are done plz post next chapter 🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  23. Plz continue curse here and others on YouTube too

    ReplyDelete
  24. Di 80+Comment is done now pls post the next chapter pls we cant wait 😭

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope you all are enjoying it.

Popular posts from this blog

CURSE CHAPTER 11

Next morning Sidneet starts packing their bags. As Sid shopped for Avneet, he was packing her bag while Avneet was packing his bag. Both were busy in their own work and stuff. Siddharth's mom made breakfast lunch and dinner for them. *In Night* Sid- Avneett... I can't sleep... Avneet- Me too *turns towards sid* Both chit chats about their planning and sid teases her Sid- Mom won't be there to save you from me.. ummm.. guess what? Avneet- *confused* what? Sid- I have booked Honeymoon special room for all the days of our trip.. roses.. you.. me.. *giving her teasing looks* *Avneet hides her face inside his chest and sid chuckles* Both were really excited for their honeymoon and couldn't sleep till late Night. *Both falls asleep after 2 am* In the Morning Someone knocks on the door Sid- Ahhh.. don't disturb me *takes pillow and presses it on his ears and sleeps* Avneet wakes up from knocks Avneet- *yawning* Coming... *goes and opens the door* Avneet- *touches feets o

Chapter 52 Romance in..

Sid- getting late for auditions.. Avneet- I am not going today.. Sid- but I am dropping you.. Avneet- you don't want to stay longer with me..? Sid- Stop being high.. you got to control yourself *he said with a smirk* Avneet- I am ready for interview let's go.. *I said pulling my handbag on my shoulder as I know he is a Drama queen too 😂* Sid smiled and dropped her to the audition hall. Sid- Do your best.. *he kissed her lips again* After 2 minutes they broke the kiss and Avneet bid bye getting out of the car and going inside. It was a long day for Sid as he missed her a lot and finally after long time which felt like ages.. she again accepted his love... She gave her interview.. knowing that whatever result comes there is someone who is going to support her.. She was happy and she gave her interview happily. After that she went to Sid's home and met Sid's mom and Dad who became happy to see her.. she told that she is in Love with their son and wants to know if that

Chapter 16

Sidneet both returned back to their hotel after doing what they decided.. Both were happy as they clicked the pics they decided... and those turned out amazing.. Both goes in their room.. Avneet goes in washroom.. Meanwhile Sid takes out Nighties of both of them... *Well nighties were there in the room itself so he don't have to take much time* He calls on the reception and orders food for them as Avneet was tired so he chose room delivery rather than going outside... As Sid places the phone down Avneet comes back.. Sid stood up and went towards Avneet.. Sid- Are you happy? *to which Avneet nods and replies* Avneet- Any doubt..? Sid- *pinches her nose* Nah.. *and chuckles* Avneet- ouch.. *rubs her nose* You always do this.. *tries to pinch his nose but nah.. he isn't this easy... he runs away and Avneet runs behind him* *Tom and Jerry fights never ending lol* After a few minutes Avneet sat on bed.. taking deep breathe as she was tired... Sid stope running and takes water